? servers

? players online

Keemstar & H3H3 situation

• Content Count:  362

you are missing my point

Keemstar caused a toxic environment for Etika and belittled what Etika said in his interview. Etika did say some crazy stuff, but Keemstar's response to them were "why not jump off a bridge" and "whats the point of living" and shit like that. Instead of being concerned like any rational human would be, Keemstar made fun of Etika's obvious mental illness

Didnt I just say that was out of context? He was having a conversation with etika. He wanted to make a show fun crazy so etika talked about if life is a simulation as a joke. Keemstar shows that from a dm. If its anyone's fault its etika but i'm giving him a break. And Keemstar wasn't making fun of his mental illness. When Etika started having signs of depression he tried to help him. Etikas fans told him he acts like this all the time which Keem kept fighting for Desmond. He cared obviously. H3 used that point to further proved his point but he was further proved wrong on the act. He was concerned. Just look at the archived tweets found from Keemstars reply to "He acts like that all the time!"

• Content Count:  1103

Didnt I just say that was out of context? He was having a conversation with etika. He wanted to make a show fun crazy so etika talked about if life is a simulation as a joke. Keemstar shows that from a dm. If its anyone's fault its etika but i'm giving him a break. And Keemstar wasn't making fun of his mental illness. When Etika started having signs of depression he tried to help him. Etikas fans told him he acts like this all the time which Keem kept fighting for Desmond. He cared obviously. H3 used that point to further proved his point but he was further proved wrong on the act. He was concerned. Just look at the archived tweets found from Keemstars reply to "He acts like that all the time!"

[video=youtube_share;b7R-a__u_NA]

doesn't seem like Keemstar wants to help... he's talking to Etika like he is thinking clearly

[video=youtube_share;b7R-a__u_NA]

doesn't seem like Keemstar wants to help... he's talking to Etika like he is thinking clearly

The way keemstar and etika reacts is somewhat staged. He wanted to make a great show. And keemstar is going with it. And keemstar was asking a question that was a gap in the simulation conversation. They were having a fun time. I said multiple times that Desmond wanted to make a memorable show so he talked about crazy things. And if he took this to heart Desmond probably would of blamed it on keemstar. They were having fun from Keems smile and Etikas giggles if you watch the oringinal version. It was question that couldn't be answered and he wanted etika to answer. They were having fun. I dont know how to say anything else.

Edit: If etika had depression before this video and other illnesses why would he bring this up. It was proved by Etika himself for his goodbye video! How would you disapprove anything that the person that we are talking about proves it otherwise?

Keemstar wasn't doing for clout. Boogie proves that. Keemstar is very good to his friends/family. When obviously they were friends. Why would he tell one of his closest friends to jump of a cliff. They were both smiling

Edited by Kayden

The way keemstar and etika reacts is somewhat staged. He wanted to make a great show. And keemstar is going with it. And keemstar was asking a question that was a gap in the simulation conversation. They were having a fun time. I said multiple times that Desmond wanted to make a memorable show so he talked about crazy things. And if he took this to heart Desmond probably would of blamed it on keemstar. They were having fun from Keems smile and Etikas giggles if you watch the oringinal version. It was question that couldn't be answered and he wanted etika to answer. They were having fun. I dont know how to say anything else.

"a great show," that just shows how shitty of a person Keemstar is... turning mental illness into a entertainment show

"having a fun time," Etika didn't sound like he was having a good time

"And if he took this to heart Desmond probably would blame it on Keemstar," ???? if Keemstar was an actaul friend of Etika, he would have been concerned by the things he was saying and tell him to seek mental help instead of trying to disprove Etika's ideas... Etika couldn't think clearly CAUSE HE WAS GOING THROUGH A MENTAL CRISIS

edit: you have no clue what mental illness does to a person

"a great show," that just shows how shitty of a person Keemstar is... turning mental illness into a entertainment show

"having a fun time," Etika didn't sound like he was having a good time

"And if he took this to heart Desmond probably would blame it on Keemstar," ???? if Keemstar was an actaul friend of Etika, he would have been concerned by the things he was saying and tell him to seek mental help instead of trying to disprove Etika's ideas... Etika couldn't think clearly CAUSE HE WAS GOING THROUGH A MENTAL CRISIS

edit: you have no clue what mental illness does to a person

1. That great show quote was from Etika's pov and 2 If you listen from what I have said more than 2 times it shows that Etika and Keemstar are friends. And yes he was trying to help. If you are going to disapprove that why is there multiple tweets and replies of him trying to show he is going through depression and was trying to help. Really dosent make sense. He also said that he was going to a mental hospital but left. He didnt want to go back even when Keem told him to. Error if you saw what was going on during etikas presence even if you did you know that he did go to the mental hospital twice! That interview was after the mental hospital.

1. That great show quote was from Etika's pov and 2 If you listen from what I have said more than 2 times it shows that Etika and Keemstar are friends. And yes he was trying to help. If you are going to disapprove that why is there multiple tweets and replies of him trying to show he is going through depression and was trying to help. Really dosent make sense. He also said that he was going to a mental hospital but left. He didnt want to go back even when Keem told him to. Error if you saw what was going on during etikas presence even if you did you know that he did go to the mental hospital twice! That interview was after the mental hospital.

a9f4c19acb813a1a9ca7b12c4fe90c39.png

Edited by Error.
stupid forums won't load my images

84d785d924a0f30589f73a88fce2d449.png

Keems video says otherwise. Though I can believe that it was a fake. Keem was in no shape not supposed to not stream red dead and he doesn't have to listen to the others. I dont know when they became friends but they could of did it for a act. Thanks for opening my eyes. But he was worried which supports my claim. We both are in the right and wrong.

Reply to Thread