? servers

? players online

Keemstar & H3H3 situation

• Content Count:  362

can you please explain to me wtf you are saying

I was saying that Keem didnt have to listen to the replies and wasn't going to be in the wrong if he streamed Red Dead Redemption.

• Content Count:  1103

I was saying that Keem didnt have to listen to the replies and wasn't going to be in the wrong if he streamed Red Dead Redemption.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

- Mark Twain

if Keemstar was Etika's friend (which Keemstar literally says in the tweet he is not) he would have respected Etika's death... but Keemstar wasn't a true friend of Etika

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

- Mark Twain

if Keemstar was Etika's friend (which Keemstar literally says in the tweet he is not) he would have respected Etika's death... but Keemstar wasn't a true friend of Etika

I found this video from 2019 which goes over everything.

Though he calls the banter "jokes" which obviously it dosent seem like that the video is showing everything

• Content Count:  1103

I found this video from 2019 which goes over everything.

have I mentioned that Keemstar is a manipulative little shit? its a fucking cycle, fuck up, rage on twitter, apologize, repeat

and his 12 year old fans will eat it up, like you

have I mentioned that Keemstar is a manipulative little shit? its a fucking cycle, fuck up, rage on twitter, apologize, repeat

and his 12 year old fans will eat it up, like you

I have told you that I am listening from both sides and obviously thats not where you can see that. I'm not a H3 or Keemstar fan because both of them are shitty. If Keemstar was trying to help etika before any of this went out of control. And honestly how would he manipulate the doctors words? Its true! Why would he be let out early when he obviously was in some type of depression. He would of convinced the doctors because thats the only way to get out. Other things that he said might be fake but that was not faked and was proven by his Ex girlfriend.

Im not only eating shit up by keem im taking things off reliable sources like etikas mom, ex, and himself. But if Keem was in some close relationship with him ill listen

Edited by Kayden
Not a fan :l

152870ee46900b7489c0095925f2d530.jpeg

As I said. I have been watching him for 2 years now. I like hearing the what he has to say because its usually supper giddy and dumb. But im not going to say I support Keem and fight back against h3 because he has fair points and he deserves his punishment. A lot of people have been watching keem. I never said that I like keem but I watched it to hear both sides. Just because I have watched his videos a lot dosent mean that I agree 100% with his actions.

Reply to Thread