? servers

? players online

Fable 2

• Content Count:  5302

Lies.

This game won't be anything like Fable 1. I loved fable 1, and I'll play it now and there. But Fable 2 won't be a let down.

If Fable 2 fails, you may give me a admin strike mmk?

• Content Count:  2750

I got it at Midnight on Tuseday! And beat it that afternoon.

Great game, good fun. 5/5

Did anyone else get it?

No I didnt, get off Fable 2's dick already.

Jesus man, get some fresh air FFS:rlol:

• Content Count:  1285

Scratch what I said Havok.

This game WAS a let-down.

They took too much shit out of it that actually made the first game somewhat intriguing, and put in things that NOBODY WANTS.

The dog was the ONLY good thing. They took out the ability to take bigger risks on a quest for more fame. They took out armor and a LOT of different outfits so all you get is a few pieces of shit for equipment. They took out the CHALLENGE IN GENERAL FOR THE GAME. THE BOSSES WERE PATHETIC.

What they added: If your wife gets pissed off and divorces you she takes HALF of your assets. Bad

Jobs. Easy money, but such a little amount and it's so goddamn boring.

Dyes. Big whoop-dee-doo. They make your clothing look very faggity. Make your hair EVEN MORE faggity.

Dog. Only good thing

Guns. The guns made it easier to the point of just get dextrous 4 and a turret pistol, and it's game over.

Vein shit on trolls. Annoying, VERY annoying.

Purity and Corruption. What the fuck? What kind of bullshit is this. They already had it simple at "Good and Evil" which seemed pretty much black and white as it is, and now they are going to complicate it by like "YOU ARE A CORRUPT GOOD JACKASS." YOU ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY BUT SMILE WHILE DOING IT.

ONE SAVE. If you fuck up during your save, then you pretty much have to start over.

Fatness. Guess what? If you eat you turn into a tubbucket. AND it's too much of a hassle to change back.

Edited by Paladin

• Content Count:  834

I am almost done with the game and I have to say; if you go in to it with an open mind and ignore all the promises Moly made, then you will probably enjoy it as the cookie cutter RPG that it is. Simply put it is not bad, but it is not great either. Anyone who actually likes RPG's should like this game.

Reply to Thread