? servers

? players online

Should The Last Prisoner On Prison Break Be Given A Last Request?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Last Prisoner On Prison Break Be Given A Last Request?

• Yes
    • No

Should The Last Prisoner On Prison Break Be Given A Last Request?

• Content Count:  619

I dont think u realise but i think Last Request is SHIT. All it does it make people not want to try to kill a CT and bait there team mates so that they will get a last request.

Fuck It Im slaying people if i see them deliberatly letting there teammates die just so they get last requests. Ruins the Teamwork Game mechanics fuck it and fuck u

• Content Count:  1406

i belave that there should be a thing that pops up when there is 1 t left and he can pick a LR like in other PB games. it makes it so much easer and more fun. thanks for taking in the suggestion.... even though it has been asked for many times.....

• Content Count:  2666

i like how sg.reg sonicthehedgehitmanhog goes about last request, he goes to console and types kill

thats for the best i think

i mean if im last t, ill either stab sum1 and get the next round started, or ill kill myself because i wanna meet my fellow convicts on the other side =p

• Content Count:  665

I voted yes, but really think it don't need changed from what it is. And that is just an off the wall game, for an off the wall server. Most gennerally last request speeds up getting to next round. Sometimes it can drag a round out. But not having one WILL drag rounds out, as it is currently aginst the rules to freekill last T. (discussed in other threads)

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.