? servers

? players online

Should The Last Prisoner On Prison Break Be Given A Last Request?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Last Prisoner On Prison Break Be Given A Last Request?

• Yes
    • No

Should The Last Prisoner On Prison Break Be Given A Last Request?

• Content Count:  958

if its like 1 t left and 5 CTs guarding him, its not much to do. The CTs cant freekill him, so a last request is good. Speeds up the end of the round instead of waiting for the time to go out. I mean the T can try to do something or suicide, but its often only chicken's so is the last :p

• Content Count:  794

To be honest if they ask for a LR I shoot them. :blush:

It encourages people to sit there all round until the CT bring in some way of killing of T (planting, races, simon says) to get the game over with. Then the winner of all these things generally asks for S4S, neither of the players can aim and the round ends before anything happens.

It sucks! :bored:

• Content Count:  444

Im not sure how to vote here anymore, if we cant kill last t then its the only way of speeding up the round. but so many players abuse the last request, and just use it to eat up time so they dont have to die.

We should prlly go back to killing the last t, and only give out a last request if we know the fool is not just goin to waste time. Im very tired of last request taking upwards of 2 min to carry out.

tbh though, i always give ppl their last request, secretly hopeing that they just shoot me in the head and are gunned down so as to start a new round. but they always wanna drag it out with s4s or 45 sec of thinking some crap up.

big help huh? im witholding my vote for now.....

also, i dont think ive ever had a last request. The couple of times that i was the last t i either killed myself or tried to kill the cts. but normally like a good t i accept the general rule of VICTORY OR DEATH!! ts who fail to rush with and support their team mates prlly should not get rewarded. then again from the ct stand point, it does encourge the ts to behave, with some kind of reward at stake

and i am all for well behaved ts........

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

• Content Count:  546

It would be stupid to not let the last t have a last request. If he doesnt get lr then the round would probably only end if last t got freekilled or just dragged on the round.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.