? servers

? players online

Roblox Tower Battles (!) 4v4

• Content Count:  870

Gane Name -  Tower Battles                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Roblox Tower Battles Consist Of Groups Of People Defending off zombies with troops they buy with credits to progress on and on with better towers , I want to host a Tower Battle 4V4,      If you want to join , add me on Roblox : Ign - Coolstuffrob - made in 2017 plz dont judge me , only add me if this event gets accepted than we will work towards from that point (!) and leave your ign in the comments 

• Content Count:  1030

If you'd like to run your own event on ROBLOX with some people you may do so freely, but if it's an official SG event, you may want to refrain from setting too much up beforehand, as these are just suggestions for now.

However, I don't feel as though an event such as this would gain much traction in the community. I'm not sure how many people would be attend, much less be interested in a ROBLOX event, but I'm guessing it's not many.

If anyone has thoughts on an event like this, please feel free to post them here.

Edited by Benzene

Reply to Thread