? servers

? players online

G1

• Content Count:  4354

Here is the selling point for me. Yes people did not like the idea of having to create a gmail account to use the phone. BUT it is very worth it.

I created a new event in the calander in my gmail account on the computer today and it updated my phone right away with the event. I did not have to sync my phone at all. You can't do that with the iPhone.

• Content Count:  75

Here is the selling point for me. Yes people did not like the idea of having to create a gmail account to use the phone. BUT it is very worth it.

I created a new event in the calander in my gmail account on the computer today and it updated my phone right away with the event. I did not have to sync my phone at all. You can't do that with the iPhone.

you can. sorry, but iphone has fetch :-p

im not trying to rain on the g1, its a good phone but it is not "better" than the iphone. every one has their own needs and the g1's only real feature compared to the iphone is the keyboard. everything else its the same basically.

• Content Count:  4354

you can. sorry, but iphone has fetch :-p

im not trying to rain on the g1, its a good phone but it is not "better" than the iphone. every one has their own needs and the g1's only real feature compared to the iphone is the keyboard. everything else its the same basically.

That is so not true. The G1 is open source and the iPhone is not.

• Content Count:  75

That is so not true. The G1 is open source and the iPhone is not.

true, the iphone isnt open source but it is so hacked that it is basically open. you can write any program for it basically.

• Content Count:  3440

Try forwarding a text message w/the iPhone..

For some reason unknown to free thinkers everywhere.. this is not an option on the iPhone..

WTF?

(You can forward and e-mail but not a text message)

Reply to Thread