? servers

? players online

The Problems that SG Servers Face in 2020

• Content Count:  238

I, ThatTamer, am a constant JB Regular and most of the points you have "proven" to be right are mostly invalid.  Most of the arrogant remarks such as, "Read the replies to everyone else" do not help your points come across to other people, including the fact that you say "It's not my problem" shows how much you don't care for the platform. Plus, for you to have the audacity to belittle people of their opinions and ignore them is completely immature, these are people who are taking time out of their day to reply to your forums post. I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, but please if you want the  [SG] platforms to be rid of cheaters and arrogance please listen to @idealist and apply for yourself. 
Reporting bugs such as minor or major crashes helps the [SG] platform and the Technical Administartion Team find bugs and the reason of the crashes.
The  [SG] Administration Team try their best to enforce the rules and have players play within a fun enviorment, but not everything results in a permanent ban, permanent mute, or permanent Discord and/or  Forums bans. In cases of Mass RDM, the player might be CT-Banned for a certain extent of time, not restriciting the ability to play [SG] Jailbreak on T side, if it is their first time playing JailBreak that is. I mean hey, what do I know I am a no-life JailBreak player, but everything comes with a consequence at one point or another, it does not happen at one  Thanos snap, the admins try their best to help New Comers and Players from other servers.

• Like 1
Edited by Asuna
Grammar Mistakes.

• Content Count:  80

@RemixedPixelReading through your post I could see that you put a lot of time into trying to aggravate and insult me, but you also had some point. So, let’s be reasonable and discuss instead of calling me a, “pretentious cunt” and then insinuating that I am foaming at the mouth.

Admittedly you have a point when you said that I insulted kuri. If you want to hear my side about it, it was a joke that was thrown around as the mood at the time on the server was very light. As I have never seen you on the TTT server, I expect that you think it is a toxic cesspool like JB where every word is an insult. If you played more, you would know that that was just the only time I have poked fun at kuri, and my interactions with other admins have all been nothing short of, at the very least, respectful.

You then go on to suggest that I should be banned on the forums for admin disrespect. You say that I implied that multiple of the admins are bad; you’re right, I did. But what else do you expect when their actions, deleting months of chat-logs, is basically sinister, and for fun, nonetheless? I was even told that they received punishments by another administrator, so I definitely know that someone more important than you agrees. If you’d like, you could go and file a player complaint on me disrespecting the admins, I’d have a good laugh at that.

Plus, it seems like you deliberately twisted what Steven said to me. Steven said that I had said that all admins are incapable of doing their job, and I corrected him and said only some. Again, you insult me by saying I haven’t read the whole thing, but here we are.

On top of this, you ignored that I said that perma-bans have to be issued in order to outpace the rate at which new rdmers are created, and instead opted to portray me as an asshole who wants to perm everyone. I also suggested that it only be issued more laxly in situations of mass-rdm, but yet again, you skipped over this.

While you are correct in saying that I offered few solutions, I explicitly have said in the original text and to many others in replies that I only wanted to address and make known the issues. But of course, I can’t not get a stick shoved up my ass by someone like you for something as small as that. Oh, and I have filed player complaints before. And I don’t have an issue with admin bullying.

Next, you also propose that the admins ignore me and say, “It’s your problem” because you disagree with me, and instead of acting civilized like most others on this thread so far, you also go on to suggest that I am foaming at the mouth. Thanks.

And then, you also say that I pointed a finger at Dominic and said that I have portrayed them as shitty people. Where in the fuck did I ever do that. I only used them as examples of how we don’t know the personalities of the people who get the job, but you seem to have taken this as a direct insult to yourself even when both Dominic and Zayne have been permed and BoM stated that Dominic is no longer the same person as he was. So I really don’t what to say to you, are you just feigning ignorance so you can continue your crusade against my opinions?

In short, your entire response is filled with nothing but jumps to conclusions and assumptions that echoes immaturity. Your statements about me are rather daunting as well, and I’m sorry that I somehow made you feel this way. Well, I’m sorry this response couldn’t be three pages like you wanted. If you’ve calmed down enough to formulate a reasonable and not as insulting response when I’ve posted this, we can continue this discussion. Otherwise, I won’t be wasting any more motor function on typing back, and you can have fun burning my effigy.

Edited by blackwolf0005

@idealistI get that that would be your response, that I should apply, but just by making this post I think I’ve burned that bridge. Besides, I feel like I can try and help the servers by making these issues, just, known, from a more consumer-sided perspective. Though if you disagree, I get why, but I just don’t think that admin is the right way to go. Besides, I don’t have a particular desire to be one either.

@AsunaI’d appreciate it if you could cut me some slack as it is very hard to convey tone with text. When I told others to read replies from above, it was never meant to be insulting or arrogant, it was because I was answering to the same topics a lot, and it was getting very tiring to type. As for me saying, “It’s not my problem,” in response to the server crashes, it was very rash and stupid for me to type that, considering the way that lot of people are now construing it as. What I meant to say was that I didn’t see how it would help with the fix, as the bug report’s purpose is to make it known; and the server crashes, at least for TTT, is known by anyone who’s played for a good amount of time. Also, I said that the things I presented were opinions, I never said they were fact, and could be countered by others. Now, I see how the bug report does help, after being informed by multiple people. Plus, I also need you to understand that there are many difference between the TTT and the JB servers, and my original text really applies mostly to the TTT server, though I did try to stretch it as an overall topic. And though I get that you think that if I really cared, I should apply, but I think I could do better for the server by trying to just make some of these issues known. They’ve already got plenty of admins and I just don’t have much motivation to want to be one either. I’ve tried to my best to try and give a few solutions to the

problems, like listed above. But anyways, I just want these issues to be acknowledged.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

1 hour ago, blackwolf0005 said:

@idealistI get that that would be your response, that I should apply, but just by making this post I think I’ve burned that bridge. Besides, I feel like I can try and help the servers by making these issues, just, known, from a more consumer-sided perspective. Though if you disagree, I get why, but I just don’t think that admin is the right way to go. Besides, I don’t have a particular desire to be one either.

A lot of the issues you brought up have been the same issues since the dawn of the community. People not familiar with how our admin guidelines work always take issue with admins 'not doing their job' when in reality a more relaxed admin team on a server can lead to a better overall environment. 

I don't think you've burned any bridges bud. People have come back from a lot worse. Hell some of my friends and myself have went from being "permanently" banned here to the very top ranks of the community. You get out what you put in. I'm not saying you're not allowed to voice concerns but be prepared to get a lot more pushback on the way you say things if you aren't around a lot of the staff regularly so that they can read the tone just off of your personality. 

It's definitely something I think you should consider so that you can empathize with the people who you think aren't putting their best foot forward within the community.

@idealistI do empathize with them, in fact, I dread imagining that one admin in a server of 20+ people. Why else do you think I’m not eager for the job? Anyways, I’ve already said, I don’t think the issue is not enough admins, it’s just that some stuff has to be changed, referring to the original text.

• Content Count:  417

This is the 4th time that I’ve been forced to retype this. SG pls fix the forums on mobile, it keeps crashing and restarting my editor. No quotes because I want to spite you some more.

Alright, he responded, let’s take a quick look as to what he posted and then make guesses as to what the person behind the computer actually is like. 

“Reading through your post I could see that you put a lot of time into trying to aggravate and insult me, but you also had some point. So, let’s be reasonable and discuss instead of calling me a, “pretentious cunt” and then insinuating that I am foaming at the mouth.”

That’s the goal. I could be like those SG fucks up there and type a reasonable critique as to why you’re a dumbass, but I like pointing fingers at others and laughing. It suits me better, don’t you think? Also, the whole post took me 30 minutes to type and format, surprising how much you can get done when you’re dedicated enough.

Further onwards.

“Admittedly you have a point when you said that I insulted kuri. If you want to hear my side about it, it was a joke that was thrown around as the mood at the time on the server was very light. As I have never seen you on the TTT server, I expect that you think it is a toxic cesspool like JB where every word is an insult. If you played more, you would know that that was just the only time I have poked fun at kuri, and my interactions with other admins have all been nothing short of, at the very least, respectful.”

I don’t want your context. That was my point. That DBD screenshot could also have been out of context. You could’ve flamed him, and his response was in retaliation. I am a JB player, but I’ve played over a day and a half of TTT, about 20% of your 8 days on the server that you’ve apparently mained for the past 3 years (player break or whatever included). Pick those numbers up, homie! Additionally,

https://imgur.com/a/rbw7x8O

hahaha of the two admin interactions you’ve had recently in text chat, both of them involved you making fun of them. Of course you could disprove this by providing a video of yourself interacting with another admin respectfully, but you probably won’t.

We continue.

“You then go on to suggest that I should be banned on the forums for admin disrespect. You say that I implied that multiple of the admins are bad; you’re right, I did. But what else do you expect when their actions, deleting months of chat-logs, is basically sinister, and for fun, nonetheless? I was even told that they received punishments by another administrator, so I definitely know that someone more important than you agrees. If you’d like, you could go and file a player complaint on me disrespecting the admins, I’d have a good laugh at that.”

I would never insinuate (vocab word of the day) that what those admins did was right, but when it comes down to it, you disrespected admins and then admitted that you did later. Saying that anyone is more important than me hurts my fragile ego, so we’re gonna toss that into the “I’m not gonna address” bin, right next to

“Multiple people have mentioned this, and yet you never touch on that, and then complain that you have to retype responses. I wonder why?”

Oops. 

As for making a player complaint, I would love to, but a good friend of mine told me how to handle toxic players, say it with me now,

“that's your problem, not mine.”

Next paragraph.

“Plus, it seems like you deliberately twisted what Steven said to me. Steven said that I had said that all admins are incapable of doing their job, and I corrected him and said only some. Again, you insult me by saying I haven’t read the whole thing, but here we are.”

Oh, you said only some? Lemme double check:

“but please, read the whole fucking thing.”

That doesn’t seem like only some, that sounds like you insulted another admin. Add that to the tally! Don’t hide behind the “I prefaced that with me not meaning to be an asshole” argument. That’s passive-aggressive as fuck. If you want to call Steven out for not reading the whole thing, then do it, ya wuss.

*insert transition sentence here*

“On top of this, you ignored that I said that perma-bans have to be issued in order to outpace the rate at which new rdmers are created, and instead opted to portray me as an asshole who wants to perm everyone. I also suggested that it only be issued more laxly in situations of mass-rdm, but yet again, you skipped over this.”

I’m not portraying you as an asshole, you are. If you want to permanently ban someone from playing the server for RDMing someone six times, you are an asshole. Zainab got banned for 3 days, so it appears that an administrator more important than you agrees. I never mentioned massrdm in my original post, as other admins said it better, so I don’t know why you’re bringing it up.

“While you are correct in saying that I offered few solutions, I explicitly have said in the original text and to many others in replies that I only wanted to address and make known the issues. But of course, I can’t not get a stick shoved up my ass by someone like you for something as small as that. Oh, and I have filed player complaints before. And I don’t have an issue with admin bullying.”

You wanted to make which issues known? 

Rulebreakers suck

I want more severe punishments

People don’t want to talk to me

Badmins

Server crashes which according to you have been known for 3 years

Oh, and I have seen the player complaints you filed, they were both rejected due to lack of evidence. If you’re getting RDMed all the time, then why can’t you provide proof of these incidents? And you do have an issue with admin bullying:

“If you can’t see something wrong with an admin calling me and another admin faggots then you need an attitude adjustment.”

That is, unless you’ve had an attitude adjustment within 24 hours.

“Next, you also propose that the admins ignore me and say, “It’s your problem” because you disagree with me, and instead of acting civilized like most others on this thread so far, you also go on to suggest that I am foaming at the mouth. Thanks.”

I’m not saying that admins should shun (word of the day #2) you because I disagree with you, I’m saying that you should be ignored because you complain about the current state of affairs and do nothing about it. The admins should do the same, complain about rdmers and do nothing about it. Additionally, I think I should be a bit more civilized, so I formally apologize for suggesting you are foaming at the mouth.

“And then, you also say that I pointed a finger at Dominic and said that I have portrayed them as shitty people. Where in the fuck did I ever do that. I only used them as examples of how we don’t know the personalities of the people who get the job, but you seem to have taken this as a direct insult to yourself even when both Dominic and Zayne have been permed and BoM stated that Dominic is no longer the same person as he was. So I really don’t what to say to you, are you just feigning ignorance so you can continue your crusade against my opinions?”

Nevermind, I formally rescind (vocab word of the day #3) my apology, mouth-foam levels are approaching new highs. I may have used poor wording when I said that you thought they were bastards, but even then, they aren’t conniving. As far as I’m concerned, BoM isn’t the entirety of SG, and both Dominic and Zayne are respectable admins for other communities, so I don’t think they’ve changed too much. 

“In short, your entire response is filled with nothing but jumps to conclusions and assumptions that echoes immaturity. Your statements about me are rather daunting as well, and I’m sorry that I somehow made you feel this way. Well, I’m sorry this response couldn’t be three pages like you wanted. If you’ve calmed down enough to formulate a reasonable and not as insulting response when I’ve posted this, we can continue this discussion. Otherwise, I won’t be wasting any more motor function on typing back, and you can have fun burning my effigy.”

Don’t apologize to me, apologize to the people you have passive-aggressively attacked. The response was enough to already convey the fact that you were looking for a fight. I’m honestly sort of glad that it kept deleting my responses, as I definitely don’t want to hurt your poor fingies. Don’t bother responding to this if you want to keep on attacking me, as if that is the case, I’ve already shown I have thicker skin than you.

Reply to Thread