? servers

? players online

Crazy Public Zombies Game

• Content Count:  2162

Decided to play some public zombies to possibly do the Die Maschine Easter Egg today.

Got as far as needing: 

Spoiler

Specimens in containment chamber

During me attempting to do the Easter Egg steps by myself my teammates somehow died over a total of 80 times while 2-3 of them had ray guns pack-a-punched. I suspect they were casual/new players just trying to enjoy a game of zombies.

I was running the DIE Shockwave into the DIE Electrobolt (electric beam upgrade) and traded in my Legendary Tier 3 Pack-A-Punched Type 63 for a Ray Gun around round 23. Saved them so many times, only had about 2 total deaths until round 31 where 2 of them died again for a total of 4 deaths. They respawned and all 3 of these guys went down another 2-3 times each on round 32. I saved 2 of them with my last Monkey Bomb but unfortunately got trapped and killed by zombies shortly after.

Overall, one of the best experiences I have had in this game so far and it brings me back to Black Ops II Public Zombies when I would hop in and play with random people all the time. 

TLDR: New/Casual zombies players in a public lobby went down a bunch and I carried them to round 32 with 2 self-revives and many, many healing auras/quick revives.

Screenshot of game over screen:

spacer.png

Edited by Cept For Her

Reply to Thread