? servers

? players online

YOUR Diary...

• Content Count:  141

Dear Diary, I am writing this entry on the 22nd day of the 12th month in the year 2020.  My day started out like any other I was playing escape from tarkov with my kit worth 800k rubles and I died, I fucking died I lost all my FUCKING MONEY AND THREW MY DAMN PC OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW.

Why must god be so cruel.spacer.png

• Content Count:  562

dear diarrhea i fookin shidded bruv. i got around 106 days for people to respect me and be mature so people can like me. Ill be 15 at that time probably won the war against lynxie and pissed people off even more. I hope I don't let myself down

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2256

dear diary today when i woke up, grabbed a brush and put on a little makeup, hid the scars to fade away the shakeup, left the keys up on the table.

oh yeah when i woke up it was just another day that froppy wasn't real. pain. drank then went back to sleep for another day.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1051

7 minutes ago, dolo said:

dear diarrhea i fookin shidded bruv. i got around 106 days for people to respect me and be mature so people can like me. Ill be 15 at that time probably won the war against lynxie and pissed people off even more. I hope I don't let myself down

i said not to make fun of posts but fuck you i win war bitch

• Like 1

Reply to Thread