? servers

? players online

Project Hazel...

• Content Count:  1984

plz correct me if I'm wrong but aren't masks with filtered valves unsafe? Since the main purpose of masks is to keep others safe from you and filtered valves usually just are one way that protects you but not what you're expelling.

• Content Count:  482

5 minutes ago, euro said:

plz correct me if I'm wrong but aren't masks with filtered valves unsafe? Since the main purpose of masks is to keep others safe from you and filtered valves usually just are one way that protects you but not what you're expelling.

I’ve heard something like that but Razer claims the Active Ventilation has a 95% bacterial filtration efficiency. I feel the air valves in this mask are much more heavy duty than a little piece of plastic on a normal mask but hey, that’s just my lucky guess only because this company takes things pretty seriously as far as I’m concerned.

• Content Count:  331

19 hours ago, euro said:

id assume the filtered valves go both ways. maybe one is intake and one is exhaust? idfk

Reply to Thread