? servers

? players online

Firebase Z Map Trailer!!! - COD BOCW:Zombies

• Content Count:  2162

Trailer for the new DLC Zombies map dropped on the 28th and it looks dope! Im curious to hear what everyone is excited for and what they think the map/storyline will have in store for us. Map drops on Feb. 4th in case anyone was not aware.

Lore: Personally I think Samantha (girl in the beginning) gets caught by Omega (evil soviet group) and the reason Requiem (good CIA dudes) are there is to make contact with the person she was headed to see and possibly rescue her from being killed/imprisoned. As far as lore goes I know the map is about Omega harnessing the power of the Dark Aether for an energy source which I assume leads to more things leaking of the Dark Aether, hence the bigger and badder zombies.

Mechanics: Im excited to see how the new wonder weapon will play out as well as the launch pad system and the introduction of a "new" perk, Tombstone. Die Maschine has gotten boring over the past few months, so Im hyped to play this new one, and hopefully itll be just as good, if not better, than the classics.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread