? servers

? players online

Am I ready yet?

• Content Count:  6

I wanted to be admin since day 1 of playing on SG servers. Obviously if you look at my history that didn’t work out well. I did take advice and tried to include myself in the community and get myself known. So just a question for those of you who have played with me or know me, am I ready to be a ttt admin? If not then why? I’m always open to excepting advice.

• Like 2
Edited by Reid99

• Content Count:  3294

Hey David,

I commented on your admin application back in December, and myself along with many others gave you a lot of advice on how to improve your chances. If you haven't already, I recommend frequently going back to that application and re-reading the responses. When I was a regular and trying to get admin I found that going back to my previous applications really did me a favor in keeping the words of wisdom given to me and ways I could improve fresh in my mind. This is your application here in case you were wondering.

So to answer your question, no I do not think you are currently ready for admin, and I think that for two reasons. One, you still are very new in our community and don't have a lot of playtime on the TTT (or other) servers. A day and a half of playtime, found here, is nowhere near enough time needed to not only master the gamemode but to be able to administrate it. The second reason I don't think you're ready for admin is that you quite literally cannot apply for admin right now. What I mean by that is when your application was denied, you were given a response by our Vice President (Gator) who told you to reapply in five months, here. So by the rules of applications, you can't apply until June 4th, 2021.

Now I don't have a lot of experience with you in-game, so I can't speak to your attitude or character a whole lot, but I know all you should focus on right now is to keep playing the servers and be more active in our Forums/Discord. Doing those things will show the higher staff (Those who vote on admin applications now) that you're dedicated to our community and deserve admin. Good luck though, and I hope anyone who's played with you in-game responds below to offer advice.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread