? servers

? players online

I Just Lag, Not Toggle! Apolgy?

• Content Count:  12

@I just lag, not toggle!This post is mainly to talk about why I did the ban application, in the first place. Although it may seem that my decision in posting a player complaint for you was harsh. And now looking at the circumstances surrounding your post and the !snake command. I feel the need to apologize, however it was very blatant that a majority of people online were telling you, that you were in god mode, or something surround the matter. As shots were being blasted into your face and logs showing that we did almost 4k and more damage to you. I cannot see how you did not notice that this was happening. Other people have claimed you have done this before to delay the round. And although there is no proof to back up that statement I don't want to go further into it. I understand you bought supporter and were having fun with your commands, but when other people complain about this issue, and not only me. It becomes an issue to the community. I do however, would like to apologize as I feel I went a bit overboard. @I just lag, not toggle!I hope you can forgive me and we can still play as normally, please do not use commands to do this in the future. It kinda did piss me off when you went into god mode "!snake" command then came out killed me and called me trash. 

PSA. I love you :) 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  640

as a player who has recently applied for admin i would expect lag to make a bug report on this, pretty much straight away.

literally one post could have stopped him from having a ban rn, players shouldn't feel bad about reporting players who abuse server plugins, or break rules.

lag is not new to the community, and after playing with him I can see he is quite knowledgeable about the ways of TTT, my sympathy here is very restricted.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  86

10 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

as a player who has recently applied for admin i would expect lag to make a bug report on this, pretty much straight away.

literally one post could have stopped him from having a ban rn, players shouldn't feel bad about reporting players who abuse server plugins, or break rules.

lag is not new to the community, and after playing with him I can see he is quite knowledgeable about the ways of TTT, my sympathy here is very restricted.

The thing is, I didin't realise about the bug until an admin had already messeged me. Since I the admin about the bug, there would be no reason for me to make another post about it. It had already been addressed.

• Content Count:  86

11 hours ago, TheLegendaryDoge said:

As shots were being blasted into your face and logs showing that we did almost 4k and more damage to you. I cannot see how you did not notice that this was happening.

At the time of the occurence, I did not have my full attention on the game. I was busy with other things and had max volume for cs:go turned lower than I usually have it. I never checked logs as I had not seemed it was important at the time.

• Content Count:  640

40 minutes ago, I just lag, not toggle! said:

The thing is, I didin't realise about the bug until an admin had already messeged me. Since I the admin about the bug, there would be no reason for me to make another post about it. It had already been addressed.

Not here to shit on you or anything lag, but yeah its 6:30 am and i need to take a shit rn.

Both player complaints talk about you being told by players there was a problem, with one saying you messaged a player outside of the server (i believe dont quote me) . Doing other things doesnt really seem like a valid excuse here either.

Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  1583

Alright sick.

Many times, bugs that are mentioned to admins and other staff don't make their way to Server Managers. Even if you do tell a manager, we have shit memory so you're still welcome to post in the according bug report thread.

db896d45394f8a538bd2fd8db7b1f6e3.png

As shown above, there's a big green button for if you'd like to express your apologies or settle some beef more discretely in the future :thumb:

See you guys on the servers!

• Like 4

Reply to Thread