? servers

? players online

JB CT Healthboost

• Content Count:  82

I know some people (daft) have already made a thread on this, but I think it would be nice if it were addressed again. People say that healthboost is in a good state at the moment, but I don't think so. It is painfully overpowered in some situations, and it's annoying to play again and to use. It's gotten to the point where if someone where to use it someone calls them out on it, either thru dms or chat. Most of my complains are already covered in daft's thread, but it's mainly how it's retarded that when you're in a gunfight you can just pop it and you basically win, no matter what. It's also stupid that it makes it so you can survive an AWP shot, because an alert enough player could take the shot and then kill them. 

My proposal would be that, instead of boosting the ct's health up to 135, it heals 100 health. As well, maybe make it so that it activates 1-2 seconds after you buy it to counter that mid-gunfight bullshit. I feel healthboost was made more for when you just won a gunfight, and you're the last CT alive and no-where near medic, which would make my proposal great for that. This would make it so health shots would both be viable again, becasue you can either buy a healthboost to max your health again, or buy a health shot and something else, like a tactical awareness grenade. I think this would nerf it enough so it would be viable, but not overpowered. 

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. 

• Content Count:  3294

We've already addressed the Healthboost here, 

Changelog soonTM. Once it's posted let me know if you think the change was sufficient or not, regardless we're going to let the change settle before touching it again. If you've played at all recently you can tell the Guards are severely disadvantaged (like always) and the ratio is skewed. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.