? servers

? players online

Napalm server reaches record high rank

• Content Count:  2527

Today the napalm server reached its record high ranking breaking the top 50 servers on CS:S. Our new ranking postion is 48 out of 25,310 CS:S servers, WOW! I would like to thank everyone for there contribution in making this server one of the most popular ones out there. Special thanks to all my admins who help to keep the server fun, which is the main reason it stays full.

72.249.9.201:27015.png

• Content Count:  2009

No real suprise, you have a great bunch of players and a task force of admin that make sure the servers stay clean.

Congrats Haggard.

• Content Count:  58

That's awesome, naplam is the server I always play on. Whats the rank based on though? Just over-all activity?

and speaking of that server, theres been an increasing problem with mic spammers... as soon as there is no admin on it seems someone starts spamming some obnoxious sounds... one guy went unchecked for over and hour and we couldn't get people to voteban him. Is it possible to add a votemute that requires less votes, and will just mute them for say two hours?

• Content Count:  2009

That's awesome, naplam is the server I always play on. Whats the rank based on though? Just over-all activity?

and speaking of that server, theres been an increasing problem with mic spammers... as soon as there is no admin on it seems someone starts spamming some obnoxious sounds... one guy went unchecked for over and hour and we couldn't get people to voteban him. Is it possible to add a votemute that requires less votes, and will just mute them for say two hours?

I dont wanna spoil this announcement so go here and you'll understand.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=106

Well the rank is based on average players 24 hours a day for 30 days, so if the numbers stay up for 30 days it will keep going up, the rank on that server goes up every day, and the rank on the noob server goes up quickly too.

Just look at the list of severs here on the forum i have the game-monitor picture for each server. Those update every 10 minutes or so. They are actually not pictures but links to the update.

Reply to Thread