? servers

? players online

TTT Event Ideas

• Content Count:  249

Hey here I am with my quarterly checkup. Here are some pretty nifty thrifty TTT event ideas since TTT events have sort of been dying out.

My first idea for a TTT event would be a kind of just fun Vampire round thing that might be possible for a day or so.

This plugin seems to just be a way to have a round where any damage you deal to someone you gain their health. With this plugin it also looks as if you can set the max health which is default 500 which seems like a decent way to balance it. With traitors most likely going to have more health it makes it so then the innocents would have to work together and use their numbers to take down the traitors. This can also be implemented with the famous Outcast event.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=332076

The next Event Idea I have is adding some type of killstreak plugin into TTT for Traitors and Detectives. 
The plugin shows that it works with taking the amount of kills and matching that up with a console command to give weapons such as grenades which I believe can be replaced with T or Detective items in the store/menu. The small amount I read about it also shows that it can be set up for team kills and enemy kills so it should work in TTT in practice. I feel like this would be a new refreshing way to play with a different challenge for Traitors to push for more kills. 

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=332305

This might be a little much than what we have done in the past as I know  most TTT events exist in the realm of "*Insert Model Here* has been added and it has started our *insert bad pun referring to the model here* Karma Contest! This will be going from *Insert Date* to *How ever long enough it takes until TTT players get bored*!!!" Anyways though that's really all I have to say. I'll keep trying to think of ways to revive the dying TTT community.

• Like 13
Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  2681

Killstreak would be a fine addition to the Call of TTT event. I don't think its a big enough addition for it to work as the main attraction for an event by itself. Vampire Rounds could either become something we can throw in with impromptu events like fun rounds or it could be the focus for an event by itself. It could work either way honestly. I will look into these soon Hypno, thank you.

• Like 4
Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  971

Good ideas, but I don't like these ideas. Maybe once my RDM event is accepted we can talk about actually fun events.

Reply to Thread