? servers

? players online

NFL Week 11

• Content Count:  6242

LOL, The Eagles tied the Bengals! :rlol::rlol::rlol: I haven't seen a tie in a while. I guess that is pretty bad for the Eagles because they can't beat a 1-8 team. It might also be bad for the Bengals as well because they had many opportunities to win the game, but didn't. Not a good year for Cincy fans.

Yeah Italian its sucked once again for us. But you know we've had some things to look good for us. Took the Giants into OT (we should have won that game), our 1 win so far against Jax saved us from a winless season, and then this, a tie, still proving the Eagles cannot beat the Bengals at home. First tie since 02, jax and pitt. I'll take a tie over a loss any day :-P

• Content Count:  580

Way to blow it Redskins. Incompetent offense and ignorant playcalling.

Dallas was the better team tonight. They had Barber who just ran all over us while we did nothing to stop him. Nothing at all. And this is like the first time he's gone crazy on us , in Week 17 , 2007 the dude was shut down to 1 yard and we all had a good laugh about it. Then he didn't do shit in the game at Texas Stadium and we all had a good laugh about it too , but eventually he was going to break out and do something against DC , and this was the day.

And the offense sucked. Led early 7-0 , looked good , and then the offense silenced up. What really got me upset was the 4th down call. You punt it there. You don't go for it and give them excellent field position. Everyone knows this. It's basic football.

Congrats Cowboy fans. Maybe your season isnt' dead after all lol

• Content Count:  4473

First half was all Redskins and the Cowboys managed to control the end. As always, it was an intense, close game throughout.

Marion The Barbarian carried the load at the end which is his specialty. Our season is still alive! :laugh:

On another note, I did want the Bengals to win, but they just couldn't. I'd say your problems are more on the coaches than the players. A tie is way better than a loss and it makes the Eagles look bad too, so good job. :rlol:

Reply to Thread