? servers

? players online

Discord or TeamSpeak?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Discord or TeamSpeak?

Jailbreak Community Meeting!!

• Content Count:  1266

Jailbreak Meeting - Saturday, February 17 @ 7:30 PM EST

Hello guys/gals, the Jailbreak Managers and I think it's about time to get together to have a meeting. There is a whole bunch of stuff we'd like to announce, get feedback on and leave the floor open to Q&A. If you feel passionate about our Jailbreak server, are looking to start playing more regularly, or just wanna show up for the pie feel free to come! Throwing a poll up to decide whether you guys would like it on Discord or TeamSpeak, generally I'd like to do it on Discord to pull in some regulars we wouldn't normally hear from.

On the agenda for this meeting:

- Introduction

- State of the Server

- Rework Rules & Clarification, aswell as FAQ

- Adding more models to our !store

- Discord

- Event announcement

- Event suggestions thread

- CT bans additions, and reworks

- Maps - Discussion & Feedback

- 2 Razors - Discussion & Feedback

- JB Ranking System - Discussion & Feedback

- General Q&A, Suggestions, Feedback

Huge shoutout to @All Ts @shoiep @delirium!

• Like 30

• Content Count:  5674

Even though I voted for it to be on TS, I really think we should do it on Discord.

Most PB kids already have Discord and if they have neither it's very easy for them to use the browser version just by clicking a link whereas a lot of the kids don't go to community meetings and stuff because they don't know how to work/download TS.

Just my opinion, I think it'd be a lot more beneficial to the meeting/easier to get actual PB players there if we used Discord.

• Content Count:  61

Most PB kids already have Discord and if they have neither it's very easy for them to use the browser version just by clicking a link whereas a lot of the kids don't go to community meetings and stuff because they don't know how to work/download TS.

I agree with every thing dom said even though I would like to have the meeting on TS most people have Disscord. Also it would be a lot easier.

• Content Count:  555

I agree with every thing dom said even though I would like to have the meeting on TS most people have Disscord. Also it would be a lot easier.

Oh wait shit I thought you said do it on ts fuck your post no

• Like 1
Edited by Casual

• Content Count:  1984

v

ya lets starting making use of this discord server that we have

• Content Count:  555

Seeing as the poll has been pretty much tied during it's entirety, I'm gonna be the deciding factor(even though I already voted) and vote for Discord; the meeting will be today on Discord!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? @DML

• Like 1

Reply to Thread