? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  2262

Admin need to be able to see if anyone typing the command in. Because there were once people spamming ff command and /stuck command but we can't see it because it's hidden

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  2983

Admin need to see if anyone typing the command in. Because there were once people spamming ff command and /stuck command but we can't see it because it's hidden

@Nuclear Onion this can sometimes be annoying can u pls check if in the sourcemod.cfg or server.cfg sm_trigger_show is set to 0 pls

• Content Count:  1612

@Nuclear Onion this can sometimes be annoying can u pls check if in the sourcemod.cfg or server.cfg sm_trigger_show is set to 0 pls

Admin need to be able to see if anyone typing the command in. Because there were once people spamming ff command and /stuck command but we can't see it because it's hidden

But, it shows up in console already...

• Content Count:  1406

I am pretty sure any command using / is hidden to us

The / commands are only not visible when an admin uses them. All other players it is visible. As far as I can tell anyways. Is there are way to make some commands visible all the time? Such as removing /stuck as a trigger word and making it so sm_stuck or whatever is the only way to use the command?

• Content Count:  3287

The / commands are only not visible when an admin uses them. All other players it is visible. As far as I can tell anyways. Is there are way to make some commands visible all the time? Such as removing /stuck as a trigger word and making it so sm_stuck or whatever is the only way to use the command?

No it doesnt, when someone spams /stuck, we cant see it

• Content Count:  1612

I've watched a player spam the command from my perspective while I was observing the console. It showed the players display name. Other details are fuzzy, and I can provide more information tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've watched a player spam the command from my perspective while I was observing the console. It showed the players display name. Other details are fuzzy, and I can provide more information tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i need it, because unless you have different power from me, or else there is no way we can't see who is typing ff command or /stuck

• Content Count:  1385

Or if you type "sm_stuck" in console. Assuming you mean that you don't see it in the chat. I still think it should show up in the logs because it's a sm command, no?

Also, ff command can't be seen in console/logs, or at least that is what I was told. Imo, if it's possible it should be disabled/removed.

Or if you type "sm_stuck" in console. Assuming you mean that you don't see it in the chat. I still think it should show up in the logs because it's a sm command, no?

Also, ff command can't be seen in console/logs, or at least that is what I was told. Imo, if it's possible it should be disabled/removed.

I don't see it when you use sm_stuck though.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.