? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  1612

A non-forum PB Player asked me: at what point near the end of a round IF a prisoner refuses a deathgame LR, and choose to have freedom in a room (soccer, disco, ect.) does it become a delay of gameplay?

Now I've felt as of late the gameplay has been fast paced enough to the point of not needing to call a delay unless a last CT is camping somewhere. But there have been times where a last T has been granted an LR of freeday on the same round with 2:30 minutes left on the clock. Since the T was doing nothing but jumping on soccer with no chance to rebel sucessfully, (6 CTs armed from a distance VS unarmed T) would that be a delay?

IMG: Negative. That was his request, and if the CTs wanted to end the round, they should have gave him a time limit, or dropped him after a decent amount of time. After all, you can kill Ts after an LR has been fulfilled.

But the beauty of PB is that you can be very creative and flexible with orders, but you simply have to follow the rules.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1730

@Nuclear Onion

I read this thread as well and I am on the same side of the fence with what you've typed.

As a long time player of PB anyhow, I have noticed it is more up to the CT and how they deal with the orders and last requests, some people just do not have as much imagination as others on the matter. LR is LR, you wish it, it is fulfilled, you DED most often! :flowey:

@SL4DE

Yes, flexibility and creativity are a part of role-playing as well. If you truly can't do something, you can use some imagination and get down right at it. For example, cook for the guards and prisoners. :rlol:

When last request has been fulfilled, well, most of times the T has been shot after fulfilment of their request.

- on the exception of "Free day Next Round." And as it Has been mentioned before, Any order/request can be Revoked at Any given time.

There is tho the possibility you Could restrict the freeday requests for last T in to specific amount of time if there is a lot of time left at the end of the round, just to speed things up - You are the prison guard after all as a CT. :oknight:

ps. I don't mean to sound like a douche, only wished to state things clearly.

• Content Count:  989

@Nuclear Onion

I read this thread as well and I am on the same side of the fence with what you've typed.

As a long time player of PB anyhow, I have noticed it is more up to the CT and how they deal with the orders and last requests, some people just do not have as much imagination as others on the matter. LR is LR, you wish it, it is fulfilled, you DED most often! :flowey:

@SL4DE

Yes, flexibility and creativity are a part of role-playing as well. If you truly can't do something, you can use some imagination and get down right at it. For example, cook for the guards and prisoners. :rlol:

When last request has been fulfilled, well, most of times the T has been shot after fulfilment of their request.

- on the exception of "Free day Next Round." And as it Has been mentioned before, Any order/request can be Revoked at Any given time.

There is tho the possibility you Could restrict the freeday requests for last T in to specific amount of time if there is a lot of time left at the end of the round, just to speed things up - You are the prison guard after all as a CT. :oknight:

ps. I don't mean to sound like a douche, only wished to state things clearly.

Glad to see you back, Max.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

Someone who clearly was told to make an account on the forums but refuses to because they are shy asks for the last time: Can CTs lie to try and coax a rebeller out to kill?

Yeah, if a T attacks a CT for any reason, they are killable. CTs can lie :larry:

Post 150 get.

• Content Count:  2589

Someone who clearly was told to make an account on the forums but refuses to because they are shy asks for the last time: Can CTs lie to try and coax a rebeller out to kill?

Yeah, if a T attacks a CT for any reason, they are killable. CTs can lie :larry:

Post 150 get.

Are you talking about telling the T you would pardon them, and then killing anyway? Had that exact conversation with Onion before and CTs aren't required to fulfill the pardon. To use the example I asked him, a T kills a CTs. He asks the remaining CT if he can have a pardon, the CT says yes. T comes out, and CT kills him for killing another CT. That is allowed.

• Content Count:  2262

SO...... i want to clarify the baiting rules again.

Does a CT going in an area, for example soccer or pool or bigcage where the Ts is count as baiting or not?? I will say it's baiting but some people thinks jumping around/over the Ts when they are going to a place is not baiting. Isn't bait mean purposely or intentionally taunting?? I have some people (not named) tell me it's wrong. (as well as people who doesn't go to forum or even know this thread)

Quoted from cappn's thread

-Running through a condensed group of Ts, i.e. there is no possible way you would make it through there without getting knifed.

-Sitting in a doorway near Ts (like in the kitchen doorway in razor), without a purpose

Reply to Thread