Caution

Who Got Banned and Why

Michelle and Jenni have both been banned for 10 days for continuous flaming among each other to include personal information being posted publicly.

Stunningjam - 1 Day ban for harassment. An AO told him to stop, he continued. Was banned off TS (where it began), moved the harassment to the shoutbox.

Update to the above post:

Stunningjam's bans have been undone, it was a method to end the event of harassment that was on-going. An Admin Strike has been issued and Stunningjam has stepped down an admin as well.

All Ts was banned last night for getting drunk and lashing out on an admin on the forums, throwing personal attacks and accusations towards them rather than bringing up the mentioned issues in a proper manner. The ban has since expired and he's on his last chance to keep himself in check.

Cyclopsgames was banned permanently for defrauding the subscriber system. He donated, then a few weeks later opened up two disputes with the reason 'other', without trying to contact me. He received sub benefits the whole time. Thankfully, Paypal favored on my side. Given his age, it's extremely possible that he used a parent's bank information - either way, both of these situations are not okay.

see this thread

Cyclopsgames was banned permanently for defrauding the subscriber system. He donated, then a few weeks later opened up two disputes with the reason 'other', without trying to contact me. He received sub benefits the whole time. Thankfully, Paypal favored on my side. Given his age, it's extremely possible that he used a parent's bank information - either way, both of these situations are not okay.

see this thread

I've decided to unban him after some new information came to light. The fact of the matter is that it's ridiculous it has to come to this level for someone to give a heads up as to why they are disputing the charges. Due to this headache, he will no longer be allowed to subscribe with any type of payment. And it's up to @SpikedRocker if he wants to accept skins from him.

Jfilthy has been permed, as requested by himself. He decided that he wanted to take his exit, and came on multiple accounts to mass freekill and drop a few racial slurs, purposely getting himself banned. It's not the best way to decide to leave the community, but the decision to take this path was all his.

So...erm...stunningjam got pretty upset for some reason and started instigating shit on the CB, then started calling the BD's retards. Since he has a past ban history of being an ass on the chatbox and said he didn't even want to be here anymore, we figured a perm was warranted.

AdamS decided to take the permanent way out of this community by making racist threads to get himself banned off of forums.

Zeni was banned last night for continuously shitposting, after being given multiple warnings to cut it out. Most things will be acceptable if they're posted in Spam Central, but we prefer to keep other sections of the forums such as Politics and News relatively clean for meaningful discussions. The ban is for 3 days.

Michelle was banned for a month for continuously harassing users and needlessly starting drama, even after we have addressed these issues to her in the past. On top of this, publicly telling everyone how much you don't care about SG (and changing your steam name to reflect this) usually doesn't help when we decide upon whether or not to ban someone.

If she decides to come back to the community, she'll be on an absolute last-chance basis.

Zeni was banned last night for continuously shitposting, after being given multiple warnings to cut it out. Most things will be acceptable if they're posted in Spam Central, but we prefer to keep other sections of the forums such as Politics and News relatively clean for meaningful discussions. The ban is for 3 days.

Bumped to a perm for making an alt account and spamming racism.

john and eciD were both banned for making crap posts trying to start crap on the forums, to wit they were warned previously about. Both banned a week.

MichelleC and Poop are both permanently banned for continuing to harass players via steam group. Jenni is also banned for the same thing.

Edited by Caution

FunkyFingers has been permanently banned due to requesting a higher up to be permed then making a thread insulting a couple of admins and higher ups and essentially making threats to break multiple servers rules if he wasn't permed.

I also want to point out THIS thread which states:

Essentially, the new rules are that we will not ban accounts on request, and we won't delete accounts...period. We have had a few people now over the span of a few months that have requested deleted accounts, password changes, forum bans, etc. I'm not trying to judge anyone or call anyone out, but if you really don't have the willpower to just not come here, I think you have some deeper problems that go past an online video game community & I wish you nothing but the best in your journey to overcome that. If you guys want to get banned you have to actually do something ban-worthy. While I am definitely not encouraging anyone to break any rules, we're not going to play Minority Report with rules that you might possibly break in the future to achieve that ban.

Honestly it's really not that hard to just leave an online gaming community if you aren't interested any more or want to pursue other things in life. Trying to get yourself banned in the end will only hurt you more than anything, so don't do it.

FunkyFingers has been permanently banned due to requesting a higher up to be permed then making a thread insulting a couple of admins and higher ups and essentially making threats to break multiple servers rules if he wasn't permed.

I also want to point out THIS thread which states:

Honestly it's really not that hard to just leave an online gaming community if you aren't interested any more or want to pursue other things in life. Trying to get yourself banned in the end will only hurt you more than anything, so don't do it.

wait why why am I a cuck tho =[

TLDR:

you have mental issues if you can't withhold yourself from typing 'www.steam-gamers.net' and you pretend to be a girl in an online video gaming community. I can only hope natural selection eventually takes place

Edited by Caution

Cyclopsgames has been permanently banned for making multiple appeal threads to get unbanned from the Admin Apps section of the forums, even after we told him not to. We gave him multiple warnings to stop making the threads and that he would not be unbanned from the forum section.

I am going to open the floor for questions about Insidious' ban during our next community meeting (which will be scheduled shortly).

It's honestly extremely upsetting that this is the one thing that we, as a community, cannot come together on and stand against. Some of you don't like me, and I don't like some of you - and we disagree on a lot of topics. Trying to fuck little boys is honestly something that I was hoping we could agree is fucking wrong. He admitted it in a Teamspeak channel with numerous higherups on numerous occasions and this was a unanimous decision made by every single BD we have. He literally said "I understand why you're banning me" after crying - yes crying - in the channel. Once he was told he was not allowed to appeal, that all switched and I'm somehow the weird one in this situation.

I know of a few of you who are trying to silence those who think it's fucking disgusting and are trying to defend Insidious by spreading false bullshit. You are more than welcome to have your opinions, but we have proof. The fact that I can fucking show you that he admitted to dating a thirteen year old and that he was flirting with little boys and yet still somehow he is blindly defended is honestly fucking disgusting. I promise to the people of SG who have a decent set of morals, I will do everything in my power to make sure that the people who think this behavior is okay never see a promotion at this community - ever. Fucking sick.

When I told Trace that I was straight, he said that, "I broke his heart". But I really knew I wasn't gay lol

After that, he would always be addcited to me and message me 24/7.

He started to disturb my real life including me being with my family, school, and my free time... He just started to care about me so much I couldn't take it so I told him to stop...

- from a 13 year old kid he admitted to dating

I know of a few of you who are trying to silence those who think it's fucking disgusting and are trying to defend Insidious by spreading false bullshit.

Seriously guys? What the hell.

Ahoy has been permanently banned for spreading the personal information of another SG member. From the words of the big man himself:

Since it hasn't been said yet, I figure I'll be the one to mention it lol.

You extremely disappointed us. I think you let a lot of people down here, and you are really going to have a lot to atone for, even after being unbanned. Obviously, if you mess up again, you're gone. You were going back and forth of coming & going, so let me make this absolutely clear: if you do something to purposefully get yourself banned again, you will be banned for a minimum of 2 years - and that will not be overridden by anyone.

Obviously we hope it doesn't come to that, but we want to drive the point home. Hopefully you come back with no problems. I'm gonna lock this, and we'll schedule you for an unban on the 11th. If the 12th rolls around and you are still banned, send one of us a PM.

Honestly what she did was extremely chilidish and shows that she didn’t learn shit in that year we had her banned. She came back and did something worse, and it’s absolutely disgusting of her.

Frog has been banned for 3 days for excessive postwhoring and spamming on the forums, after repeated warnings

Typhon has been permanently banned for blatantly spinbotting.

Maanshaan has been permanently banned for racism and evading his ban. Pretty funny coming after his very genuine appeal. :larry:

tapsa has been permanently banned for continuously harassing and disrespecting of one our Server Administrators on multiple servers outside of SG. We won't tolerate our admins being targeted and attacked for doing their job as administrators.