? servers

? players online

Who Got Banned and Why

• Content Count:  5377

John has been banned for spreading another users information.

There is no reason for any of you to be reposting other users private information regardless of who or where you got it from. We realize that this wasn't on the official discord, but, it happened to be on an ATs discord that is full of SG members. John had saved the users address and reposted it two months from when the user in question had leaked his own information. This is unacceptable and anyone who helps facilitate the spreading of confidential information associated with our users will receive the same punishment.

• Like 19
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  8754

To elaborate on the above - we do not, and will never advocate for the use or advertisement of cheat programs within CSGO, either on our servers or not. While gentoo claimed that he did not and would not cheat on our servers, his thread was a blatant advertisement and (to a large extent) explanation advocating for using and/or trying out cheat programs and software within the game. What might have been meant as an "experiment" could well have lead to many people trying out these programs themselves, and ultimately potentially being VAC banned after trying them on our servers. The Board stands unanimous in its decision that we will not allow any form of advertisement or implicit support of cheat plugins through actions like the above. While he did not provably hack/cheat on our servers, the act of advertising and admitting to trying these things completely removes our trust that it would not be repeated on SG's servers - hence why we made our decision.

• Like 20

• Content Count:  4441

B3NJ1 and CLETUS (some of you might know as Blue) are both permanently banned for cheating. We do not tolerate cheating of any sort, if the last few bans on regulars haven't already made that point I hope it is made by now. If you cheat we're going to catch you and you will stay banned indefinitely.

• Like 33

Virtious has been permanently banned for not being able to control his temper, being generally toxic and griefing other players.

He managed to rack up 5 bans in the length of 6 months which is almost unheard of for a regular of our community. He received more than enough chances to change his behavior problem and he did not. We don't ask much from our players, we don't need you all to get along with one another nor be friends but we expect you guys to follow our rules if you plan on playing here.

• Like 18

@Crawfish is permanently banned cause he was coming at me with some extremely crazy shit cult shit both in my private messages (so much fucking more) and on the forums. He was talking about how I summoned him, was using black magic, and that if you guys didn't give me up then bad things will come. I'm pretty sure he actually is convinced I'm some kind of god or some titan because I told him my real name once and then told him I preferred if he didn't say it on the servers. Crawfish has been a very normal dude in the past, and up until today he was a super good friend of mine who I had just not spoken to in a long time.

Before he came back there were whispers from a few people about the fact that he found religion or something, but boy did they not understand. At first I found the things he was saying kinda funny, then a lot of it quickly got dark and turned into the realm of disrespect and genuine harassment to the point where I felt uncomfortable having him here at SG anymore. I'm pretty worried about what he might do to himself or others, so I would say to probably steer clear of him. Anyway, if he gets off whatever drugs he's on, leaves whatever cult he's in or gets psychiatric help I might be comfortable with him being unbanned. If anyone wants to employ the services of a titan please let me know and I promise I won't let any demons take me from you guys anytime soon.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this feel free to pm me.

Noone will be bringing the apocalypse to myself or SG anytime soon.

• Like 36

Potato (not to be confused with A Frantic Potato) has been banned for posting graphic content of a mouse having it's limbs ripped off on Discord.

I don't think I have to elaborate on this one.

• Like 18

Inveal and Bernard have been banned for excessive trolling on our forums. It's not reasonable to fake someones death and expect us to sit on our hands watching you upset a ton of people. I didn't think I had to say that but given 2 instances of regulars doing this in the past year apparently I do.

• Like 19

Reply to Thread