? servers

? players online

If a no jumping order is given...

• Content Count:  634

40 minutes ago, The Hat said:

My order was to bumrush to cagario and you stayed in big cage thus earning the ws which killed you that doesn't make the order a kos order

I hope this clarifies? your ears hear what comes out of your mouth before anyone else; @The Hat 

This is the specific scenario i was talking about, however i made this post as its definitely not the first ive been domed for

• Content Count:  568

I honestly think this rule is super simple and you're complicating it. If the order is "Shift walk no jumping to a specific area" then if there is a obstacle in your way that you cannot go around you jump over it, if it is to far to go around which would be considered delaying you jump over it. Otherwise if its like one block go around it its plain and simple.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  634

39 minutes ago, Amazing said:

"Shift walk no jumping to a specific area"

39 minutes ago, Amazing said:

if there is a obstacle in your way that you cannot go around you jump over it,

I have been killed in this specific scenario aswell so still need clarification but yes i agree.

Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  568

Just now, The Real Slim Jim said:

I have been killed in this specific scenario aswell so still not a fix but yes i agree.

If you have been killed in this situation that is called freekill since you cannot go around the object without getting shot or jump over it without getting shot so if they're gonna give a order like that they have to be lenient. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

If you're given an order to go somewhere, no jumping allowed, 99.999% of the time there's a way to get there without jumping. Yes it'll make it easier to jump over an obstacle, but that means you're not following an order.

If, somehow, you weren't able to get out of a place without jumping and the order was given, that would be an unreasomable order, not a KOS order, since jumping would result in a warning shot, not death (unless it was last CT but that's a discussion for another time).

In conclusion no it would not be a KOS order, at most it would be an unreasonable order. Unreasonable orders are against the rules however, so if someone is repeatedly giving them you should make a player complaint.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread