? servers

? players online

Rust  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Rust?

Rust Event Poll

• Content Count:  2681

Hey everyone, 

Instead of doing the usual wipe and play together event, we wanted to try something different this time. We wanted to use another server to do a PvP event. We can set the guns we use, what map, and even give each other certain attachments. This is something new for us to go for and we're hoping we have enough people to try it out.

Please select either "Yes" or "No" if you have Rust in the poll above, thanks.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  2681

1 minute ago, Janseen said:

Sure, but what server are we going to use? That being said I'd much rather play an actual wipe but I hope a Rust event will go well.

We'd most likely be using Rustoria, it's the most simple to use from what I could find. 

In the past we would do an actual play the game during a wipe, but it would go from like 8-12 people to 2-3 playing after about 2-4 hours. So we wanted to try something different.

• Content Count:  568

Yeah okay @Janseen and I will decimate the competition. If you do want to make it a event I can make a bracket for people to do 1v1’s or 2v2’s depending on how many people the event gets.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  2206

21 minutes ago, Janseen said:

We had a poll on this before but we don't have anyone experienced or willing to run a rust server. Not to mention it would probably get a low population.

Gotta start somewhere 

Reply to Thread