? servers

? players online

Gamepad Roblox through Steam

• Content Count:  2

Hi

.I downloaded STEAM and put in Roblox as a non steam game. I also put CHROME in STEAM. When I tried to open ROBLOX it didn't open and when I open ROBLOX from CHROME(inside Steam) it opened but gamepad didn't show.

Thanks for your help

Edited by thuxys

• Content Count:  3294

Hi @Ale, we at Steam-Gamers are not associated with Steam but I can help you! Roblox is not something you download through Steam, instead go to the Roblox website and sign up for an account. After that Go to "Games" and click on the Green "Play" button. Once you click the button it should prompt you to download Roblox Studios (What you use to play Roblox). Please respond if you need any more help.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  2

Hi TheZZL

What I am trying to do is to play (my son 5 y) Roblox with Gamepad. We bought a gamepad (a cheap one) but Roblox doesn't connect with it. So I read about Steam and I thought if he could play Roblox through Steam maybe he could play with gamepad.

Thanks four your time (sorry for my English)

• Content Count:  417

Very limited knowledge on this but here's what I think is the solution:

Plug in or connect the gamepad to the computer.

Open Steam in Big Picture mode.

How to Remap Xbox, PlayStation, and Other Controller Buttons in Steam

Double check that the gamepad can work with Big Picture mode.

If it works, go to ROBLOX and play.

If it doesn't work, double check the connection between the gamepad and the computer as well as your gamepad's compatibility with the Steam app.

If it works in Big Picture mode, but not ROBLOX, try calibrating your gamepad. It also may be that your gamepad may not work with ROBLOX.

I have used controllers to play some steam games, but never 3rd party ones. Good luck figuring it out.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread