? servers

? players online

Pokemon Showdown Event

• Content Count:  922

gKwofa8.png

Thanks to @thuxys for the banner

Pokemon Showdown Tournament Event

Come test your might as a Pokémon trainer in this ultimate showdown Competition! Sign up, Build your team of Pokémon, and fight others in the arena to claim glory and victory! Formulate a strategy, and prove to the community that you are the best!

How do I join?

The event will be played in the Pokemon Showdown website, all you need to do is register with your forum name,

we also need you to be in our Official Steam-Gamers Discord server since that is where we will be hosting this event.

8kUbEdb.png

When will this be?

11/14/20 @ 5:00PM EST

Prize:

Winner: Forged Battalion

Runner up: Serial Cleaner

Rules for the Tournament

The tournament will be a single-elimination bracket held all in one sitting.

The bracket size will depend on the amount of people signing up for the tournament, but will most likely be an 8-person or 16-person bracket

The format we will be using is: [Gen 8] OU for the entire tournament

For the first Round:  3 Pokémon, BO1

For the second Round: 6 Pokémon, BO1

For the Final Round: 6 Pokémon, BO3

(Again, these may change depending on the amount of people signing up)

You may use any Pokémon at the exception of only using 2 legendries.

I will have everybody who's participating PM me their pokemon teams through discord, so make sure you have a screenshot or text available of your full team.

Important Note:

If you sign up for the tournament, and fail to show up by your match time, you will be granted a five-minute grace period.

If you fail to show up in that window, you automatically forfeit your position in the tournament, and your opponent will move on.

Make sure that you have your Pokémon team ready for when the event starts, otherwise you will be instantly eliminated.

Signups

Sign up by posting your Pokémon Showdown username. I will be updating this list with signups every day.

The seeds will be chosen randomly so signing up first or last does not matter. Signups will close on 11/13/20

1. @Asher

2. @Yoddr

If you have any questions or any problems/issues, please feel free to PM me on forums or on discord: Asher#4214

I will leave an example sign up below.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

Reply to Thread