? servers

? players online

Keep the T menu?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Remove or rework the T menu?

Reworking/Removing T menu

• Content Count:  958

2 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Do you really refute the idea of a prisoner buy menu altogether? Or are the guns just too game breaking at the moment? Do you refute the idea of guns entirely or are they just too easy to get currently? I'm fine with this thread being treated as the feedback thread for the plugin - continue on with discussion. If it's deemed that most people dislike the idea of prisoners having any sort of new advantage like this, we're not gonna force it down your throats. We apologize for this inconvenience - the menu itself will be disabled entirely until further notice.

Thanks.

when me and zzl were SMs we had an idea for a t menu that never got released but the one thing everyone agreed on was no guns. it was mainly for the jihad but had other items similar to your example, although i believe nades were a bit controversial. don’t remember the items we discussed, i think some were custom, but im sure you can find the rough drafts for it in one of the JB chats. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

Quick thoughts

Call it black market because it's cooler and fits in rp

Have items available and limits scaled by CTs alive on round start

Add !stripsearch or !search to target one prisoner by name and delete weapons once a round - gives a good buff to CTs but also adds elements in that would allow a stacked T to surrender or wager for a pardon etc.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.