? servers

? players online

GMOD Zombie Survival

• Content Count:  594

How interested would people be in seeing this game mode as an event or maybe more

Im not gonna explain this well but its basically a mode where you try to kill zombie in waves and protect certain points (You can spawn as zombie or human). This video below gives a better explanation

Thanks @darkspace44for finding this video 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2001

This would be really fun, also an event that was super popular years ago was morbus too. Also, could help to grow our gmod population if we advertise our TTT server on it. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5108

On 1/22/2023 at 1:57 PM, Jake said:

This would be really fun, also an event that was super popular years ago was morbus too. Also, could help to grow our gmod population if we advertise our TTT server on it. 

The only issue with Morbus was that the creator of the game mode stopped supporting development on it altogether. During the waning days of our server, it was so bugged that it was literally unplayable. I thought it was really fun too, but unfortunately I don't think that's a route we can go down as it stands.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  310

On 1/29/2023 at 8:09 PM, eXtr3m3 said:

The only issue with Morbus was that the creator of the game mode stopped supporting development on it altogether. During the waning days of our server, it was so bugged that it was literally unplayable. I thought it was really fun too, but unfortunately I don't think that's a route we can go down as it stands.

most recently i have been playing on some zs servers on gmod and all of them run with zero issue so i think the gamemode as a hole is now community supported/developed

• Content Count:  594

15 hours ago, Iota said:

most recently i have been playing on some zs servers on gmod and all of them run with zero issue so i think the gamemode as a hole is now community supported/developed

im pretty sure ZS and Morbus are too different things.

• Like 1
Edited by Kataoka

Reply to Thread