? servers

? players online

Advertisement

• Content Count:  2206

I've been recently playing a lot more FaceIt and noticed a lot of people have this Leetify clan tag so I did some research. For those of you who don't know Leetify is a stat tracking system that shows you how you perform per match in different areas of your gameplay. They also run a promotion where for everyday you use their steam clan tag in game you get a day of their pro service for free. I don't know all the ins and outs of the system and process but at a high level the idea of a group of people using  their steam tag (which is the only way I found out about it) is great advertisement in CSGO. I've noticed that you guys were running the bump the discord for free supporter thing so I figured I'd leave this idea here and maybe someone wants to bring it the full distance.

Here's the link for those who want to get started on their own research.

https://beta.leetify.com/app/referrals

Hope all is well, cheers 

• Like 8

• Content Count:  299

I believe this form of advertising is actually pretty beneficial. People using the Leetify tag in comp matches is how I found that service as well, but I look into most clan tags that peak my curiosity. I actually discovered other communities through that as well.

If it's possible to track a clan tag used in-game based on the user's Steam account linked to their forum account, maybe you can get 1 day of supporter perks free per week. This way it's like a free trial of sorts, but still provides incentive to donate to continue using the perks.

• Content Count:  2001

What would you propose we offer people besides: 

• Supporter Role
  • Permission to make Private Channels
  • Ability to post images and gifs across all our channels

Where to be honest most people can have/do this on their own channels with their friends? I mean its great to advertise but maybe we bump up benefits and give people a real reason to come to the CSGO servers/forums/discord. It also helps if more people actually use the SG tag as well. 

• Content Count:  819

17 hours ago, Jake said:

What would you propose we offer people besides: 

• Supporter Role
  • Permission to make Private Channels
  • Ability to post images and gifs across all our channels

Where to be honest most people can have/do this on their own channels with their friends? I mean its great to advertise but maybe we bump up benefits and give people a real reason to come to the CSGO servers/forums/discord. It also helps if more people actually use the SG tag as well. 

As a member of the community what would you like to see added that you'd be willing to pay for?

• Content Count:  2001

7 hours ago, Hawks said:

As a member of the community what would you like to see added that you'd be willing to pay for?

Hmm, good question. 

If I saw an advertisement I would want to join if I got something that I had an actual use for on servers. 

To be honest, I don't really use the SG Discord so you may already have these things but in terms of ideas

discord perks: 

Custom VIP Icon, Custom Badges, Custom, custom Emotes, 

CSGO:
Custom TTT weapons only available to certain ranks, do we have !ws? or custom skin pickers? I think its clear valve doesn't care to ban anyone who uses them, add !votekick and !voteban for those who donate when admins aren't on, specific skins and hats only for those who donate or are using the clan tag in their name. x2 points if we still use store. Rank lists with top VIP players only and not Randoms, Custom chat color/name color

Gmod: 

Name colors or tags or leaderboard name colors, (I know is vanilla, buuutt) stores with hats or whatever nothing too bloaty. 

Forums: 

Add gifs to user profile pictures

Ability to add custom emote to CB 

Add more customization to Profile pages that only special ranks can use

Like I said, some of these may already be in the servers, not possible, etc but just throwing some ideas out there. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread