? servers

? players online

Surf Server Feedback

• Content Count:  99

Hey, I'm making this to gather community feedback for the surf server. If anyone has any criticism regarding what we should add, remove, qol changes, etc. I encourage you to put you input below or message me. This will help Caido and I make a plan of action for the server.

Also, I little something on what I've been working on / thinking of adding that could encourage people to play are custom tags for top 10 players, and custom level icons based on your server skill group. Also, looking at any qol changes or new maps for the server. Again, please give your honestly opinion on the server!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  310

1 hour ago, triou said:

thinking of adding that could encourage people to play are custom tags for top 10 players

this is good idea, a few more that I can just think of off the top of my head is reset the times on maps like every year or smthing just to freshen up the server and have a better incentive for people to play since ik myself personally i don't want to rlly play surf since most of the times are so optimized u cant rlly beat them, add more maps, i cant remember if t3 is on the server or not but if it is add that to the server name that shows when ur in the server browser. thats all i can think of off the top of my head for now ill edit this if i think of more

• Content Count:  84

I would like for T3 to be added but it's a slippery slope for player population. I would say the majority of players already have difficulty completing some T2s, and because of which leave the server because they are not making any progress on the map. I don't know about the other high ranked players but when the server switches to a map that I already have a good time on, I just leave and try again later until a map shows up which I haven't completed (which is rare because it seems like people only play the same few maps). For me I think that a separate medium/hard server would be a good idea but it's hard to justify creating one, as the player counts will always be low.

• Content Count:  1116

29 minutes ago, EpicFP said:

I would like for T3 to be added but it's a slippery slope for player population. I would say the majority of players already have difficulty completing some T2s, and because of which leave the server because they are not making any progress on the map. I don't know about the other high ranked players but when the server switches to a map that I already have a good time on, I just leave and try again later until a map shows up which I haven't completed (which is rare because it seems like people only play the same few maps). For me I think that a separate medium/hard server would be a good idea but it's hard to justify creating one, as the player counts will always be low.

try playing with your hands swapped around

replay value

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.