? servers

? players online

CS2 BHOP & Retakes released!

• Content Count:  2167

Hi gamers,

We now have our BHOP and Retakes Server up!

Connect to BHOP via: bhop.steam-gamers.net

This server will be primarily handled Karma, and Jazzy helping add maps, staging, and general quality of life updates for timer improvements.

Connect to Retakes via: retakes.steam-gamers.net

This server will be primarily handled Jazzy, helping curate spawns and weapon guidelines. If you have any issues, please feel free to post in the Discord retakes channel or in the forums on recommendations for changes!

Once again another huge round of thanks to to Nishok (the absolute GOAT), BoTo for working on helping get the servers going after troubleshooting various items as we worked to launch these servers.

As we continue to roll out more servers, please join discord and provide suggestions, comments, or concerns! https://discord.gg/steamgamers

• Content Count:  1920

I don't know if it has been fixed, but I tried joining bhop like a week ago and nothing worked.

Speed gain was messed up, it wouldn't let me finish a time. It looked like BoTo was trying to fix it, but just wanted to ask if the server is fully functional at this point

• Content Count:  2167

On 3/15/2024 at 3:52 PM, Phoenix_ said:

I don't know if it has been fixed, but I tried joining bhop like a week ago and nothing worked.

Speed gain was messed up, it wouldn't let me finish a time. It looked like BoTo was trying to fix it, but just wanted to ask if the server is fully functional at this point

The maps without staging should be fixed

• Like 1

Reply to Thread