? servers

? players online

IPHONE OR ETERNITY?

• Content Count:  1802

Iphone is just stupid, its alot money for junk you really don't even need. Buy just normal good phone for good price and use it for years. Rest of the money for something useful, save or for games.

I don't know anything about that other one.

• Content Count:  4473

Iphone is just stupid, its alot money for junk you really don't even need. Buy just normal good phone for good price and use it for years. Rest of the money for something useful, save or for games.

I don't know anything about that other one.

Carrier pigeons FTW!

• Content Count:  1230

I don't find the iPhone expensive, but thats all relative. Ever since the price drop, I thought it became a good deal. If you just need/want a cell phone then the iPhone might not be for you. If you want a pocket netbook, mp3 player, camera, phone, pda, handheld game device and more then the iPhone is a bargain at $200 with activation. Not to many phones offer that much at the price.

• Content Count:  303

iPhone, hands down. Has anyone tried Shazam? That app actually works very well. I also purchased Beejive. Its a bit expensive, but it gets rid of the need for me to purchase a text messaging plan for the phone.

"Where" is pretty cool in that it locates gas stations near you along with the price of gas at that station.

Some other apps I use are : ShoZu, MySpace, TouchTerm, Flixter, Urbanspoon, Wikipanion, Google Earth, and i.TV

• Content Count:  158

I bought an AT&T Quickfire a week ago and i'm happy :biggrin: . I would think if you're a into music, and the loads of fun apps and music Apple offers, go with the iPhone. My friend has one and i'm addicted to jelly car. Although, I believe it's a pain in the ass to text on a touch screen, especially the iPhone, but that's just my opinion.

• Content Count:  6559

The iphone is expensive?!

You're crazy, for the interface/quality and abundance of apps, including free ones, I think it's a freaking bargain.

God I really hate early termination fees otherwise I'd be with ATT

Reply to Thread