? servers

? players online

Omg PS3 Fanbois Win ROFL!!!!11!!!

• Content Count:  2994

I wasn't really comparing it to the PC, because I know the PC is better unless you have a laggy piece of junk like my computer. I was, I guess, comparing it to the XBOX. .

No matter how hard you try, the 360 will pwn the PS3 like... I can only explain it through youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgR166AHmhQ

PS3 is the little kid, xbox360 is the dancer and the crowd is xbox360 fans.

• Content Count:  4960

The 360 and the PS3 are both great.

The 360 has better exclusives and multiplayer.

While...

The PS3 runs better technically and is slightly more powerful. Allowing possible great games to take advantage of that.

If you're rich you can buy both since their prices are getting lower and lower every season and you'll be another neutral bastard (Futurama Reference).

• Content Count:  1752

Okay I said that the PC is better than the PS3 but I will never say the 360 is better. 1 example. FREE ONLINE! While you XBOX 360 people are buying your online. 2nd example. Okay look at the console. PS3 quiet, soundless fan/cooling. XBOX 360 WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 3 rings of death or whatever. Oh darn. BUT STILL. READ MY POST. I AM NOT COMPARING IT TO ANYTHING IN THE ACTUAL POST. I'm stating that Playstation HOME will be really cool. Stop flaming the PS3 when thats not what I'm talking about. I know I said "I guess I'm comparing it to the XBOS". That was wrong. Im not comparing it to anything.

• Content Count:  1285

You're thread started off as a condescending PoS towards everyone else since "Sorry guys with no PS3" is like throwing fucking pity out for "Omgz, you haz no PS3"

Think carefully about your titles next time, because you just shot down 50 points with me.

You're at -50 now.

• Content Count:  4685

You're thread started off as a condescending PoS towards everyone else since "Sorry guys with no PS3" is like throwing fucking pity out for "Omgz, you haz no PS3"

Think carefully about your titles next time, because you just shot down 50 points with me.

You're at -50 now.

Omg you have a point system how many points do i have:w00t:

Reply to Thread