? servers

? players online

Omg PS3 Fanbois Win ROFL!!!!11!!!

• Content Count:  6712

Lock, I smell this thread of.

QFT, and good. I don't mind a debate, but when people lose the plot it gets out of hand. I think what Trogdor wanted was just to say how great Home is going to be, but he went about it in the wrong way because of his inexperience with these forums and the people on it. Not going to moan, because it isn't going to change. But it would be nice if people tried to be nicer, in genera.

I came in because Trogdor got slaughtered for it, and like him I agree, Home is going to be great.

• Content Count:  2936

QFT, and good. I don't mind a debate, but when people lose the plot it gets out of hand. I think what Trogdor wanted was just to say how great Home is going to be, but he went about it in the wrong way because of his inexperience with these forums and the people on it. Not going to moan, because it isn't going to change. But it would be nice if people tried to be nicer, in genera.

I came in because Trogdor got slaughtered for it, and like him I agree, Home is going to be great.

As a PS3 owner, I really hope it is.

• Content Count:  6712

As a PS3 owner, I really hope it is.

Well I honestly think its only an add on. I am more than happy without it, but having it is a complete bonus, like getting L4D with CSS would be.

I doubt I will use it hours everyday, but it might be fun to use when I'm bored, and I don't really know the full extent of Home, but maybe for things like movies...etc

Reply to Thread