? servers

? players online

Omg PS3 Fanbois Win ROFL!!!!11!!!

• Content Count:  6712

Its not really a rage.

When people disagree (half the point of these forums, different opinions) you get flaming. I don't tend to flame myself, but I'm not going to hold back once it gets going.

• Content Count:  6084

Its not really a rage.

When people disagree (half the point of these forums, different opinions) you get flaming. I don't tend to flame myself, but I'm not going to hold back once it gets going.

No one gets the last word on the interwebs. They only get banned, then IP banned when they come back to bitch more with a new account.

• Content Count:  1752

You have a point system? That's actually a really good idea. I'm going to start one with Omar and see how close to minus infinite he can get.

That sounds like flame. It's not even a constructive argument. It's just arguing to argue.

• Content Count:  2994

That sounds like flame. It's not even a constructive argument. It's just arguing to argue.

No dude, i haven't even said ANYTHING TO HIM on this thread.. still he has to fucking flame... Havok, don't talk to me, don't touch me and don't talk about me where i can see it.. go trashtalk me if it make your E-penis hard or grow or somethin like that... Or if it will make you look cool, go trashtalk me, but i don't want your bad flame in the threads... thanks.

• Content Count:  578

HAVOK:

TEH PEE ESS TREE IS STILL BETTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually thinking of buying one. Idk. I think I'd rather use the money to dispose of used chewing gum.

Like all of these consoles, in the end it mainly comes down to opinion, or if your friends have one etc.

NO YOU!!!!!! THIS IS A FORUM WHERE WE DISCUSS THINGS, IF IT BECOMES A DEBATE, SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AND CRY IN A FIRE. IS ANYONE FORCING YOU TO COMMENT IN THIS THREAD? NO, BUT STILL THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF RESPONSES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO TO A AN HERO FORUM, THANK YOU :001_smile:

Possibly the thread name is asking for it, but even if it said "PS3 HOME" , would this thread be any different???? The answer is most likely....NO

Is Home not a technical thing, and is acceptable as a discussion in the tech talk forums? YES

Thank you :001_smile:

Here's me thinking you actually had sense. Obviously not.

If you really wanted to discuss the PS3 then you wouldn't have posted that, so it's plain that all you want is an argument. You knew full well this thread was descending into an argument. Only an idiot wouldn't.

In fact, if you wanted a discussion at all then you'd put aside your childish "I'm right, you're wrong so I'm better than you" attitude and start a proper thread.

Or perhaps that's the point? You don't want to because in this thread you can get away with it and not appear a complete dick. Perhaps because you can always somehow arrive late into an opinionated thread and immediately veer it even more towards an argument.

I don't suppose you can help being a fanboy, because you obviously have no control over yourself. You don't hold opinions back and I've never seen a post you've made about the PS3 that doesn't rely on someone being wrong to make a point. Furthermore, I've never even seen you reach a compromise about it without adding something else to try and keep you, where you obviously believe you and your ideas belong, above everyone else.

It's a shame my admin sponsorship went to such an arrogant narrow-minded person, when it could have just gone to someone more deserving.

This section has obviously become News & Politics Mk.II so I'll have to avoid it as well in future.

Still, thanks for proving what I'd begun to suspect. At least it's saved me some time.

I think you need to chill. I didn't start any flaming, and its really annoying of you to post shit about me, and then use my response as something to argue with.

I take it seriously, but I'm not going to go and get ugly about this stuff. I don't think my view higher than anyone elses, but my opinion is my opinion, how many other people change theirs? You almost expect me to bend over and accept that the Xbox is better....is that what this is about? You are judging this all on me being a fanboy because I don't like the other consoles. If I liked the other consoles, I would of gotten them, and its obvious that you think if you buy a PS3, you are a fanboy, which is INCORRECT. I haven't only had Playstations over my life. I've had Nintendo's, and I haven't owned an Xbox but I've played on them many times? I don't think there is much difference gameplay wise, but its those extra things that make a difference.

Why do I have to make a compromise on my opinion??? Despite that, I do compromise , and if you want evidence, look at how I have tried to be fair to other people. I don't have to say "Oh yes Havok my King I surrender to you, you were right ALL ALONG!" To show that I am not a blind narrow minded fool. In the end, you have to come to a decision over which you find is best, and in most cases unless you're are idiot the answer isn't "THEY ARE ALL THE SAME BECAUSE I'M MR NEUTRAL, THE GUY WHO NO ONE LIKES OR HATES".

So Havok...please just grow up. I know you think you are mature and what not but looking at how you bully Omar, and how you seem to skip through threads spamming "Die in a fire" I find it hard not to tell you to shut the fuck up already and have some respect. Theres no point talking about me when you aren't mature enough to distinguish between a debate and a full blown flame war.

Glad I had your support, but if you want to take it back now then fine, take away your virtual "thing"?. Are you finished now?

Reply to Thread