? servers

? players online

Extreme Climb Challenge!!!

• Content Count:  6465

If it's a new challenge climb map...Probably should have !cp or at least have !cp limited to only 20 uses or something.

New maps no one has played on, if there's a jump where you have to go around a corner...Generally everyone is going to miss it and fall. Then we have to start all over.

Some maps are glitchy and require boosts for the jumps as well, or is the maximum distance away to jump, which almost no one gets first try.

If there's no !cp of any kind I probably won't be joining. It would be a falling fest.

• Content Count:  6741

New maps are going to be tested until we have a suitable one due to the fact that presaved teleports can be used from the last time you played the particular map, removing !cp would be ridiculous, imagine 95% completing an hour long challenge then falling? Equals rage quit.

• Content Count:  6242

cool, just dont forget to disable !unghost, because people could abuse it.

I am not sure I can do this, I will take a gander at the cfg to see what we can and cannot do. At this point, I plan to use the !cp commands cause if its a long ass map we'd never finish.

I'm sorry to be posting again, but will there be a list due to the fact of the 16 slots

A list for? I do not know how many people to expect, if we have a full server for most of the time I will consider adding a session or hold another session on Saturday, but for now lets see how this first one goes.

this idea is fucking great, thanks spiked. will it just be one map per friday?

Yes. 1 map for each week. The plan is an hour before I will announce the map selection so people can download it, I will upload it right before the competition is selected to start so everyone can get on the same even playing field as we can.

Reply to Thread