? servers

? players online

Insult Double Challenge

• Content Count:  3391

You are a complete and utter waste of human proteins, neurons, carbon, and various other elements that could be better used elsewhere. I cannot fathom how you have made it this far in life with such an extreme lack of any noticeable intelligence. Your mother wasn't crying because of labor pain when you were born, no, she was crying because she had an acute maternal instinct that told her what an amazing waste of matter you were going to become.

Please, do the gene pool a favor and get sterilized.

• Content Count:  441

Your friends couldn't come to your party because you don't have any friends because of how unlikeable you are. It says right here in your personal profile. "Unlikeable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikeable loner, who's passing shall not be mourned. SHALL NOT BE MOURNED." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too. What's your point anyway? Survival? I have your brain scanned and permanantly backed up in case something terrible happens to you. Don't believe me? Here, I'll put you on. *hello(hurr)* THAT'S YOU. THAT'S HOW DUMB YOU SOUND. You're not smart. You're not a scientist You're not a doctor. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?

Edited by TNT

Reply to Thread