? servers

? players online

3.0GHz

• Content Count:  3736

dust and lag dont go together..I dont think but try it...I know my dad had issues when he clean the inside things went a lot smoother..

Id still say uninstall your drivers and reinstall them through radeon's website...

• Content Count:  6741

dust and lag dont go together..I dont think but try it...I know my dad had issues when he clean the inside things went a lot smoother..

Id still say uninstall your drivers and reinstall them through radeon's website...

Dust blocks your fans, creates heat and lowers the performance of your hardware. If your CPU overheats it will automatically attempt to cool itself down by running slower, if it doesn't, it will just overheat and eventually turn itself off to prevent internal damage.

Try to clean your PC out at least once every 2 months, clear all the dust out of fans. Just remember you cant use a hoover!!!

• Content Count:  678

Dust blocks your fans, creates heat and lowers the performance of your hardware. If your CPU overheats it will automatically attempt to cool itself down by running slower, if it doesn't, it will just overheat and eventually turn itself off to prevent internal damage.

Try to clean your PC out at least once every 2 months, clear all the dust out of fans. Just remember you cant use a hoover!!!

Do I need to pull out the fan to clean it properly?

I don't know how to clean my pc well!

I'm a noob at cleaning it! D:

Do I need to pull out the fan to clean it properly?

I don't know how to clean my pc well!

I'm a noob at cleaning it! D:

Take off the side case, and just grab some kitchen roll and wipe over the fans and w/e

• Content Count:  678

you can buy cans of compressed air, its cheap as well, just blow all the dust out with the compressed air

Are you sure that won't damage it?

Well it cant be as bad as my overheating it D:

Thanks for your help guys ^^

Rep for both of you

Are you sure that won't damage it?

Well it cant be as bad as my overheating it D:

Thanks for your help guys ^^

Rep for both of you

As long as you don't do it while the power is on you should be ok, make sure you don't unplug any internal wiring.

Reply to Thread