? servers

? players online

pray for NIKO

• Content Count:  1386

Niko is going through one of the most depressing event in anyone's life. I am currently being accused of beating my 10month old child. The main story that makes me look bad is that My EX left to go clubbing for 5 hours, and the next day my son had bruises on him. Now i would never hurt my child ever, but the story and some evidence is not going to make it easy for me to win this case. There is also a police report about this so its possible i could go to jail. I talked to the investigator and in the act of being nervous and scared i said some stuff i should not have. I am in the process of getting myself a public defender because i can not afford a lawyer, and not allowed to see my son during this whole deal, and my EX can get a restraining order if she pleases. I am stuck at my EX's apt. and she is at her parents, but I'm finding a room to rent ASAP so i can move out and get rib of some drama. When you read this and you feel like being an asshole or want to make a rude comment please fuck off because i don't need to deal with that shit right now. I asking for everyones prayer and support to help me get through this and not have a horrible out come. I already have some key points i can use against my EX in court, but I'm not sure how it will do again the shit she has on me.

• Content Count:  208

Are there any other causes that could have given the baby bruises? Maybe rough handling (such as tossing the baby slightly in the air, for excitement), hard car-seat? It will be hard to defend if there are no other pertinent causes. My mother tells me as a baby, I would get bruises speed crawling and bumping my head into toys.

• Content Count:  1386

he could have fallen onto toys, he is learning to walk. but my ex says she has violent thoughts in her head an said she needs to go to anger managment, and shes on medication but is changing it without a doctors help to find the right dose or pills to take.

• Content Count:  6559

This really pisses me off. It's nothing but big brother sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong. Babies get bruised easily and they will get bruised, they bump into shit and like you said he's learning to walk, what the fuck do they want?

If I had the money I'd hire you a good lawyer because this is just wrong.

• Content Count:  830

Wait, so you and your ex didn't even listen to what you had to say? You didn't talk it through? Or she was that convinced that you did it that she went straight to court? Pardon me, but what a bitch either way you look at it.

Reply to Thread