? servers

? players online

pray for NIKO

• Content Count:  192

The chances of you getting put to jail are very slim Niko. You could bring in a history of your medical records for evidence that you've had no activities of going completely berserk. If you've had no history of violence, then why would you just randomly start hitting your child? Whoever started this bullshit about you hitting your child needs to do some more research.

Plus the fact that your child's just barely starting to walk is assertive enough that the bruises could be accidental, like everyone said, from bumping into things.

The justice system is fucked up, but you won't go to jail for this.

• Content Count:  1386

as of today the 31st i can no long contact my ex in anyway and i now live in my car cuz the cops kicked me out. my court date is the 20th of NOV and my child support court date is 5th of NOV. I am quickly trying to find a place to live in the next few days, and i hope i can find one.

• Content Count:  24

wtf? your ex has anger issues and on unstable medication? Can you use dat against her??? Damn "Fatal Attraction" bitch. Sounds like Britney. Good luck Niko, and fight for full custody also.

Reply to Thread