? servers

? players online

pray for NIKO

• Content Count:  1386

more retarted news, appariantly my son has a broken color bone and it has been healing for 3 weeks. the 3 weeks part is good cuz it would look uber bad if it happend that night. Also 3 weeks ago i was either working or was with my child and my ex, i was never alone with him, and he never freaked out in the morn, so i believe that will save my ass. The investigator is callin me in again, but im first going to talk to my Lawyer first and see if he can go with me, or tell me what to do. He did call and hes going to meet me on the 5th when i have the court for child support. Pray for the best for me, it seems that the hole is gettin deeper, but i hope this guy has a crane to get me out ( better than a public defender who would only have a rope). OH man, well im at work and ill keep updating you guys, THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, it really does mean a lot to me that you guys care.

• Content Count:  110

damn Niko even tho i never met u b4 that really sucks... hope this all turns out the way that YOU want it to....screw everyone elses feelings for a bit and remeber what U are fighting for what U deserver...and what U believe....cus that is BS the courts are full of BS...i hate court...

• Content Count:  6559

Looks like this is turning in your favor so to speak. If this happened under your gf's watch then this could exonerate you. I certainly hope that you pointed this fact out to your lawyer, or that he's smart enough to think of this himself.

• Content Count:  1386

i live in my car, and i drive around and find a uncoded wireless connection and play on my lappy till it dies, and charge it at work. ALSO there is a hurricane warning till the end of tomorrow, wish me luck, and pray that nothing happends to my car. ill keep in touch when ever anything big happends.

Reply to Thread