? servers

? players online

pray for NIKO

• Content Count:  493

First of all NIKO, like everyone said, there is no way in hell you would go to jail. I know cops and investigators can be big assholes just because they want to say "hey look i'm good at what I do I caught an abusive dad blah blah blah i eat donnuts" but there is absolutley no way any judge would miss the indefinete obvious truth. The lack of NO EVIDENCE, in which most cases you need a lot of to win; clearly states your innocence. 1. Like said before, no violent past, nothing to base any assumption on 2. you're kid is at the age where accidents are more likley to happen 3. YOUR EX IS ON MEDICATIONS !!! LOL!!!!!!! how the hell do you get any blame, what about the time she had him before you!?! I really think this is some major bullshit because of what she put you trhough. You know what I say, fuck that bitch, get full custody then sue her for mental anguish (or whatever they call it) anyway im blabing on, so i will stop. But trust me man you will get through this. Sides you have a laywer, he doesn't even have to try. Good luck to ya man

• Content Count:  461

not familiar with american law,but can't you request a lie detector test to be run on you and your ex?

p.s. she might be acting like you did it, to draw attention from herself. ask your lawyer to ask her if she is willing to take a lie detector test and see how she responds. also are there any other variables that you haven't mentioned? like do you ever hire a babysitter? think of all the people that watch your kid.

good luck man

• Content Count:  437

Lie detectors use your heart-rate, respritory rate, and electro-dermal activities (sweaty fingers) to tell whether you are telling the truth or not and can be easily fooled by someone who is not easily stirred by their own Conscience. not to mention polygraphs are very good at proving innocent people guilty because of the overall stress in being questioned making them next to useless in real "lie detecting".

• Content Count:  1386

i went to court today, didnt really go in, my lawyer set it to the 18th, but ill end up paying around $65 a month. i also have a court date on the 20th for the restraining order from my ex. She is tryin to keep me away from my son and herself, but i can tell her answers are coming straight from her mother. I think her mom is controlling her and making my ex think her way. She told my lawyer that she didnt want me around. SOOO thats the update for you guys. I told my lawyer everything, even about her bro and his issues

Reply to Thread