? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  660

(sigh) Well at least my hometown team didn't get swept. Now let's see if they can win at least 1 more in the series.

which team u rootin for? I think ima go with LA if not them then i could really care less lol.

• Content Count:  4980

TBH Denver looks like it has a chance because of Chauncey Billups :p He's a man beast.

Every1 is a BEAST! In NBA

btw: KKKKOOOOBBBEEEE!

• Content Count:  3440

which team u rootin for? I think ima go with LA if not them then i could really care less lol.

Well.. I live in Utah.. and have been going to Jazz games since I was knee high to a cat. So clearly I would like them to do well. Do I honestly think they'll beat LA in the series ... No..

However they have been down 2 games against a higher rated team in the play-offs before and come back to beat them before.. so I won't totally count them out.

• Content Count:  513

yea billups is stroking it the last few games but Paul has a team where its basically just him a Peja and he can still bring his team into the playoffs.

I'm a Chris Paul fan but only Peja? You've forgotten about David West. The Cav's swept the Pistons because they are an aging team and they had no Iverson. The Cav's would have still won the series but with Iverson in the line-up, the Pistons would have won a couple of games.. Lakers all the way and I was in awe of Kobe in Game 4. You must admit, the shots he made were ridiculous :hail:

• Content Count:  2433

This Bulls-Celtics series is the closest I've ever seen, no game is a blow-out at all. Most of them are being decided by last second shots, so I have no idea if the Celtics can pull off one more win.

Reply to Thread