? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  2433

;195048']The games have gotten a bit physical. I'm surprised Rondo hasn't been suspended for his actions.

If he got suspended for that shot to the face that would be awful. It was clearly just a reaction slap, he didn't have much control over it.

• Content Count:  1070

I have been a Nuggets my whole life, and they finally made is past the first round, they dominated the Hornets(Including the 58 point victory) I expect to see them in the Western Conference Finals, and perhaps the Finals:bigsmile:

• Content Count:  513

The Lakers/Rockets game last night got intense. I am a Lakers fan but Fisher should be suspended for flooring Scola. As far as the Artest/Bryant incident, I looked at the replay a good 20 plus times and I haven't seen Kobe elbow Artest in the throat. Artest need anger management therapy.

• Content Count:  834

;195048']The games have gotten a bit physical. I'm surprised Rondo hasn't been suspended for his actions.
Rondo has been going off in the playoffs, love my cats alumni. He shouldn't have received further punishment for either of his two incidents. The Hinrich incident was below the shoulders and wasn't just blatant like he grabbed him and threw him, they got tangled and Rondo came out standing up. Rondo was clearly going for the ball when he accidentally caught Brad Miller in the jaw. Though I haven't seen Rondo play this physical since his days here in Kentucky, I will admit to that. In fact, these whole playoffs have been one physical altercation after another, I'm starting to wonder if the NBA is boosting their viewers by having players get in fights.

Reply to Thread