? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  513

Rondo has been going off in the playoffs, love my cats alumni. He shouldn't have received further punishment for either of his two incidents. The Hinrich incident was below the shoulders and wasn't just blatant like he grabbed him and threw him, they got tangled and Rondo came out standing up. Rondo was clearly going for the ball when he accidentally caught Brad Miller in the jaw. Though I haven't seen Rondo play this physical since his days here in Kentucky, I will admit to that. In fact, these whole playoffs have been one physical altercation after another, I'm starting to wonder if the NBA is boosting their viewers by having players get in fights.

I wouldn't put it past David Stern to try and boost their ratings by making the games more physical. If you honestly think though that hit to Brad Miller was an accident, you really must be seeing it differently than myself and every other person and sports analyst lol. I don't know how you consider someone grabbing your arm and throwing you down not blatant lol. Hinrich reacted the way anyone else would have. The hit Kendrick Perkins had last night should have been an flagrant 2, without a doubt. Everyone else seems to be getting flagrant 2 calls left and right except for the Celtics. The foul they called on Artest last night was unnecessary. It was a hard fall but not worthy of an ejection.

• Content Count:  834

;199142']I wouldn't put it past David Stern to try and boost their ratings by making the games more physical. If you honestly think though that hit to Brad Miller was an accident' date=' you really must be seeing it differently than myself and every other person and sports analyst lol. I don't know how you consider someone grabbing your arm and throwing you down not blatant lol. Hinrich reacted the way anyone else would have. The hit Kendrick Perkins had last night should have been an flagrant 2, without a doubt. Everyone else seems to be getting flagrant 2 calls left and right except for the Celtics. The foul they called on Artest last night was unnecessary. It was a hard fall but not worthy of an ejection.[/quote'] I'll admit I'm a bit biased lol.

• Content Count:  154

Denver goes to Conference Finals...

2 amazing do or die games coming up this Sunday with the Rockets vs Lakers and Magic vs Boston. I can't wait til Sunday.

Lakers > Rockets

Magic > Boston

P.S. RIP Wyndam Tisdale a hall of fame collegiate player and great Pacers player.

• Content Count:  34

Im pickin the nuggets over the lakers in 7 games. the nuggets are a better team and deserve it.

I don't know if they are necessarily "better" but they are very good with Billups and he is the perfect fit right now. I wish to see them win and I agree that they may win in 7.

• Content Count:  513

I don't know if they are necessarily "better" but they are very good with Billups and he is the perfect fit right now. I wish to see them win and I agree that they may win in 7.

Lakers in 6

Reply to Thread