? servers

? players online

What is the point of life?

• Content Count:  4123

What is the point of life?

In short, why are we here? To sit around and and play video games all day? Whats the point of life?"

You totally don't get it and this thread is fail. Apparently your in the slums since you got banned so you post this?

• Content Count:  313

-Contains Inappropriate Stuff! Lol -

Hearing this from my friend in school one day(cause I asked the same question) He told me whats the meaning of life!

Well here's the story and life lesson and point of life.

A boy is still age 1 not barely walking but only crawling.

As soon as he crawls near the bathroom door he see's his dad and tries to greet him.

When he gets near the door he sees his dad masturbating and he learns it! :biggrin:

Soon at the age of 5, it was mating season. The boy go's to kindergarten. As soon as it was class he ask the teacher to go to the bathroom. Instead of going to the boy's bathroom he goes to the girls bathroom. Now a girl was in there right? He starts dropping his undies and starts masturbating to her. And guess what he got detention. So when the teacher went into the detention room, the boy starts masturbating to her.

Few years later, the boy turns 13. Middle school came, and so did the puberty of girls and boys. And boy was this young lad excited! He decided to go to the girls bathroom again(never learns his lesson.)Interested enough to see what girls look like when they hit puberty. So he saw a girl and starts masturbating to her. Guess what? He sprayed semen on her. So the girl screamed really loud. The principle came in and saw him. He got ISS(aka In school suspension.) So when the principle came in, the boy starts masturbating to him(Yes I said him, the principle was a guy. And yes my friend has a sick mind.) So the principle called the boy's parents and told him he had problems, and recommended him to go to the doctor. As he went to the doctors, the doctor came in and the boy whacked off to him. The doctor got mad and put cones(You know those cones that go around animals heads?) around his private part, and his hands!:rlol:

Soon prom came then.(Now in highschool at prom.) The boy had no date but decided to go the prom. He finally knew he was a whack-offer. So he knew what to do. He went up stage, push the singer off the stage and yelled to the world in the mic, "I finally know I am a whack-offer and I am really proud of it!!!!!!So by showing it I will whack off to all of you!"

Doing so he pulls off his pants and starts whacking off in front of everyone. But one mistake, the boy forgot some lubricant and rubbed so hard he died... Heaven came upon and the boy asked, "Is this heaven god?"

God responded, "Yes, err well not for you. You don't deserve it."

"Why not."

"Cause you just freaking whack off to much you got that? I wish I gave u another try in Earth, but the Devil wants to see ur whacking off experience. So I'm sending you to hell"( I don't hate god, just my friend told me this.)

So the boy got excited and whacked off as he fell to hell.

And that is what the meaning of life....Er sort of.

THE END!

Reply to Thread