? servers

? players online

What is the point of life?

• Content Count:  371

I don't agree, point of life is not wall of text, its something more! Jk

Really, i dont agree with your point, since we may be different ppl yes but that question of "point of life" is pretty much in other words "why we, (human race) are here?" in whole. So we shall say that point of life affects us as human race not by ppl. (Doesn't make any sense what i'm saying? Don't worry, i dont understand myself either.)

As for the job thing, life is long, we can always change our jobs. You are not talking about point of life, you are talking about meaning of human being in this economic system. Then i agree (kind of, we still can change that job)

As a Human Race all together. we are here to do what we wish.

on topic.

What is the meaning of life.

The Meaning of life is to Survive.

try to live through all the diseases,wars,etc.

the meaning of life for the human race is to propagate.

thats life for you. Sex and Survival. =] The meaning of life.

• Content Count:  1082

here is my take on the point of life:

After creating Earth, God decided it was time to set the animals and humans upon the planet..

First came the dog, God told the dog that he would have 20 years of life where he would sit on a porch all day and bark at people.

Dog: Gee.. thats alot of barking... could i have my life cut to 10 years instead and give you the other 10?

God agreed.

Next came the monkey, God told the monkey that he would have 20 years of life, and would spend his life entertaining people.

Monkey: Thats alot of entertaining... could i have 10 years of entertaining and give you the other 10?

God Agreed.

Next came the cow, God told the cow that he would have a life of 60 years, and would have to work for the farmer, providing calf's, milk, and food for the farmer.

Cow: 60 years seems like long time... could i have 20 years and give you the other 40?

God agreed.

Finally, Humans... God told the humans, you will have 20 years of life to have fun, relax, and enjoy yourselves..

Man: 20 years seems like a short time... could we take the 40 years the cow gave back to you, the 10 the monkey gave back, and the 10 the dog gave back?

God: Fine, you asked for it.

So thats why we live the first 20 years of our lives relaxing and having fun, the next 40 years working and slaving at a job for income, then 10 years of entertaining grand children, and finally, 10 years of barking at people who come too close to our house.

• Content Count:  1933

After creating Earth, God decided it was time to set the animals and humans upon the planet..

First came the dog, God told the dog that he would have 20 years of life where he would sit on a porch all day and bark at people.

Dog: Gee.. thats alot of barking... could i have my life cut to 10 years instead and give you the other 10?

God agreed.

Next came the monkey, God told the monkey that he would have 20 years of life, and would spend his life entertaining people.

Monkey: Thats alot of entertaining... could i have 10 years of entertaining and give you the other 10?

God Agreed.

Next came the cow, God told the cow that he would have a life of 60 years, and would have to work for the farmer, providing calf's, milk, and food for the farmer.

Cow: 60 years seems like long time... could i have 20 years and give you the other 40?

God agreed.

Finally, Humans... God told the humans, you will have 20 years of life to have fun, relax, and enjoy yourselves..

Man: 20 years seems like a short time... could we take the 40 years the cow gave back to you, the 10 the monkey gave back, and the 10 the dog gave back?

So thats why we live the first 20 years of our lives relaxing and having fun, the next 40 years working and slaving at a job for income, then 10 years of entertaining grand children, and finally, 10 years of barking at people who come too close to our house.

No.

• Content Count:  294

God agreed.

God Agreed.

God agreed.

I agree completely. LOL

• Content Count:  1938

well if you want to be technical.

The meaning of human life, like all organic life, is to survive as a species.

The meaning of existence is to be

The meaning of non-existence is existence

The wise man is like water.

Rocks and canals may move him

But he will still flow.

Reply to Thread