? servers

? players online

What is the point of life?

• Content Count:  421

The united bonsai association! (UBA)

The purpose of life is to create THE perfect society where everyone is litterly ONE and where everyone is not allowed to eat, drink, walk, speak, having physical sex and having a computer.

Instead we're 24/7 in a cryotube sleeping as bonsais. During a (intergalactic) war we have

robots called 'Shoop da whoops' (or IMMA FIRING MAH LAZORS) protecting earth from destruction!

If we needs to reproduce ourselfs we uses the mind fuck technique! Its simpel "humping"with our minds Moving the semen from point A to point B tru WiFi.

Conclusion: THIS THREAD FAILS

shoop_2.gif

Edited by Th3-Sn4k3

• Content Count:  2994

The united bonsai association! (UBA)

The purpose of life is to create THE perfect society where everyone is litterly ONE and where everyone is not allowed to eat, drink, walk, speak, having physical sex and having a computer.

Instead we're 24/7 in a cryotube sleeping as bonsais. During a (intergalactic) war we have

robots called 'Shoop da whoops' (or IMMA FIRING MAH LAZORS) protecting earth from destruction!

If we needs to reproduce ourselfs we uses the mind fuck technique! Its simpel "humping"with our minds Moving the semen from point A to point B tru WiFi.

Conclusion: THIS THREAD FAILS

shoop_2.gif

I agree.

• Content Count:  1938

Seems the point of life is to not post ANYTHING at all in the Off Topic section because your topic, no matter how novel, will get flamed to death.

>>Insert Overused And Unoriginal Fail/Facepalm Image

• Content Count:  4198

Seems the point of life is to not post ANYTHING at all in the Off Topic section because your topic, no matter how novel, will get flamed to death.

>>Insert Overused And Unoriginal Fail/Facepalm Image

Amen.

• Content Count:  1839

novel

#1 an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story

#2 fresh: original and of a kind not seen before

This was not long enough to be a book, and its certainly not original. The question invokes thought, but it often bores me with its false depth.

• Content Count:  371

Lets C.

The Meaning of life. is 47.904761904761904761904761904762

{Guess where I got that from.}

on topic.

our meaning of life is to choose for ourselfs.

no one has the same meaning of life.

lets say Joe Dirt wants to be a mechanic. thats his meaning of life. hes

going to do it until hes dead.

basically thats like asking whats the meaning of ur job?

everyone has a different thought/path in life.

the meaning of my life, is to become the best pilot. =] I will pilot planes till I die. =]

so yea how can we know the meaning of life. if everyone is diffrent.

no one has the same answer.

• Content Count:  1802

Wall of text

I don't agree, point of life is not wall of text, its something more! Jk

Really, i dont agree with your point, since we may be different ppl yes but that question of "point of life" is pretty much in other words "why we, (human race) are here?" in whole. So we shall say that point of life affects us as human race not by ppl. (Doesn't make any sense what i'm saying? Don't worry, i dont understand myself either.)

As for the job thing, life is long, we can always change our jobs. You are not talking about point of life, you are talking about meaning of human being in this economic system. Then i agree (kind of, we still can change that job)

Reply to Thread