? servers

? players online

2012 Doomsday prediction?

• Content Count:  1824

Well in a way he did fuck up our country pretty bad. But it's also alot of other usless shit or the fact that ppl aren't spending enough to stabilize the Economy. All in all sooner or later we're fucked. It just depends on timing and how long we live. I say. If my grandchildren are alive when the earth is fucked and i'm dead. WHO CARES. your done on this earth.

Enough Said.

• Content Count:  8383

Well in a way he did fuck up our country pretty bad. But it's also alot of other usless shit or the fact that ppl aren't spending enough to stabilize the Economy. All in all sooner or later we're fucked. It just depends on timing and how long we live. I say. If my grandchildren are alive when the earth is fucked and i'm dead. WHO CARES. your done on this earth.

Enough Said.

News flash, shit has been going downhill since Carter was in office lol

• Content Count:  6084

News flash, shit has been going downhill since Carter was in office lol

Yeah but you'd have to have an interest in economics or even politics to come to this starkingly well supported conclusion (personally I believe its been going downhill since Hoover).

Dante: simply put dude:

Your argument is irrational, driven on by rambling stupidity after being broadsided by logic. Why the fuck this POS thread is alive is beyond me but you stirred up a whole nest of shit with your comment. Bush didn't save the economy? Bush can't save the economy, Obama can't save the economy, Jumping Fucking Jesus can't save the economy. Why? There's nothing to save. RECESSIONS HAPPEN. They will always, and have always happened, so long as a recognizably organized procedure of trade is present. Spending doesn't "stop" a recession, readjustment of prices and resources does, and it takes time depending on the extent of the said recession.

Financial Crisis? Mortgage Foreclosures? Poor people can't get loans anymore?

A whole other animal with different principles, since the Fed has "control" over it.

Who Cares? Who cares about the fucking stark ass bleak future you and your stupid ePeers contribute to shit on?

Why can't you all do what good old constructive Emos used to do and play with your parents painkillers in the basement and play Tron and leave it like that?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1554

;195262']The 2012 Doomsday prediction is a present-day cultural meme proposing that cataclysmic and apocalyptic events will occur in the year 2012. This idea has been disseminated by numerous books' date=' internet sites and by TV documentaries. The forecast is based primarily on what is claimed to be the end-date of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, which is presented as lasting 5,125 years and as terminating on December 21, 2012, and incorporates warnings from climate experts and other environmental scientists that the Earth has reached a tipping point that could generate mass extinctions, as well as interpretations of assorted legends, scriptures and prophecies.

A New Age interpretation of this transition posits that, during this time, the planet and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation rather than an armageddon.

Historian Richard G. Kyle notes that predictions of the imminent end of the world have a very long history, with hundreds of documented examples, some associated with religious prophecies, others with astronomical events such as comets or eclipses, and others with calendar events such as the millennium.

awwww just before christmas :(

but, who belives this?+

AWWWW NO! Thats the day before my birthday! you know wut dis means. No birthday presents :sad: , I also Dont have an opinion if it's real or not..

Edited by Troy

Yeah but you'd have to have an interest in economics or even politics to come to this starkingly well supported conclusion (personally I believe its been going downhill since Hoover).

Dante: simply put dude:

Your argument is irrational, driven on by rambling stupidity after being broadsided by logic. Why the fuck this POS thread is alive is beyond me but you stirred up a whole nest of shit with your comment. Bush didn't save the economy? Bush can't save the economy, Obama can't save the economy, Jumping Fucking Jesus can't save the economy. Why? There's nothing to save. RECESSIONS HAPPEN. They will always, and have always happened, so long as a recognizably organized procedure of trade is present. Spending doesn't "stop" a recession, readjustment of prices and resources does, and it takes time depending on the extent of the said recession.

Financial Crisis? Mortgage Foreclosures? Poor people can't get loans anymore?

A whole other animal with different principles, since the Fed has "control" over it.

Who Cares? Who cares about the fucking stark ass bleak future you and your stupid ePeers contribute to shit on?

Why can't you all do what good old constructive Emos used to do and play with your parents painkillers in the basement and play Tron and leave it like that?

Seeing as it's not an arguement it's more opinions you have no reason to flame at me for your reasons. People are stating their opinions about 2012 and other start. There is no reason to start a NERD RAGE!! Flame war here.

"Hey why did u stop writing 2012"

"I ran out of space"

Its not ganna happen

Dante: LET THE NERD RAGE CONTINUE!!!

Lol...it wasn't nerd rage on my part i was expressing my opinion lol.

Reply to Thread